• I'm Sorry • Pt. 17

We spent the entire day at the park. Maybe I am dreaming...? It was so amazing being with everyone again.

"I don't know about you guys, *yawn* but I'm going to sleep. Please, if you watch a scary movie, don't let Jin watch it. I would like to sleep without him screaming every 3 minutes. G'night." 

Yoongi is the first one to go. Everyone else agrees and teases Jin about it for awhile. Later, everyone goes to bed. I waved to everyone wishing them a goodnight and went to sit at the table in the Kitchen. Gosh it's boring now. I get up to search the junk drawer hopefully to find some sort of cards. After a few short moments of digging, I found Uno.

I set the cards out as a two person game and play myself. Sighing, I put my head on the table.

"Maybe I'm too good at this game." I joke.

I hear a knock on the doorframe entering into the kitchen. I look up and it's the man himself. Our saving grace today, Johnny Suh. He was a fighter on the court.

"You're still up? What game are you playing?" He walks toward the table.

"Unfortunately yes. I'm playing Uno haha. Why are you awake?" I ask sitting up.

"I wanted more coffee. Actually, I had coffee too late and couldn't go to sleep so I just decided to get another cup." He places his cup on the table. "today was really intense too. I still have an adrenalin rush. He laughs and pulls out a chair to sit on. "Can you teach me how to play. I haven't played this since I was a kid."

I grab the cards "It was. It was really fun though. I mean you did save the team from loosing. Thanks." I giggle. "And yes, I'll re-teach you how to play it. We should add punishments to the looser then."

Johnny laughed and agreed. "If I loose what do you want?"

"Hmm" I tap my finger on my chin and furrow my eyebrows as if I'm deep in thought. "Do you know how to skateboard?"

He nodded. "I can teach you."

"Really? Thank you. I've always wanted to learn. Oh, and if I loose?"

"You have to try coffee. Namjoon was telling me what you like and don't and said that you said that you've never had coffee."

I dramatically gasp at his remark. "Fine then. Hope you enjoy losing Johnny!" We both laugh and I begin to teach him.

10 to 15 minutes pass by and he says he's ready to play. I pass out the cards and set down the deck. It wasn't that long of a game. I had to keep reminding him to say Uno when he only has one card left. I put down my final card and smile at him. He, being his overdramatic self, gasps, grabs his heart, throws his cards down, and breaks into a laughter. 

"Guess I'll teach you how to skateboards." He stands up and sighs walking to his room. A couple seconds later and we are standing in the living room trying to balance me on the board. Once I finally balanced and learned the main things, we went outside to put some action on it.

We go outside and he helps me balance and not fall. Soon enough, I'm moving with the help of him pulling me and surprisingly don't fall. We smile and laugh and give me my 5 seconds of fame for doing it. Once we get back inside he sits on the couch and I walk into the kitchen, bringing out two mugs of coffee.

"What's in your mug?" he asks grabbing his.

"Coffee." I smile. "I feel bad so I'm here to try it for you." I sip a little bit and slowly turn to look at Johnny.

"Well? How is it?" I shake my head no to answer him and he laughs.

"I guess it's an acquired taste. Let me have your mug too then." I hand him my cup and apologize for not liking it. He just pats my head and says it's okay.

We then just talked the entire night. About everything. I don't even remember falling asleep but we did. When we woke up, it was already going to be 2 pm. I rub my eyes and see a passed out Johnny and a blanket. 

"Oh. You're awake!." Jimin says. "Namjoon and Mark both said to let you guys sleep. Plus, no one wanted to wake you since you seemed comfortable." He grabs the mugs from the table near the couch.

"Ah, aha thank you. What are you doing? Where is everyone else?" I ask and Johnny grunts and sits up rubbing his eyes.

"I'm just cleaning up. It's a special night for some people today." He says as he walks away.

"Ohhhh. It's October 24th! Ateez debut!." I lay back down and steal some blanket away from Johnny's legs.

"I heard them saying they were going to buy some clothes this morning." Johnny says to me. "They wanted you to pick who has the best taste in clothes for you. I'm just hurt they didn't ask me, the fashionable one to go. Whatever." He laughed. "So get ready for a bunch of different styles coming at you today. Maybe we could do a little fashion show" he smiles and stands up.

"that would be cool... Messy too." I snuggle into the couch more and find the perfect position. This couch smells oddly nice. Maybe its the cologne from the guys. I inhale deeply and smile. Remembering the past couple of days. I feel like I'm in heaven.