• I'm Sorry • Pt. 10

I feel Hongjoong and Chan squeeze my hand. After a couple of moments I hear the door open and Namjoon tells us to go in.

"Watch your step Y/n" Chan says trying to lift me up with one arm.

I hear Tae speak up.

"Be careful with her! She's a *delicate little feather*" he says with a laugh.

Next thing I knew, I was hugged tightly by the rest of the members. Even with my eyes closed, I could tell who they were just by their hug and scent. The hugs made me feel safe. Every moment one of them hugged me I felt like I was floating. I felt like I was home.

"Open your eyes Y/n! We need to check up on you. You're must be tired so you can go sleep as much as you want." Yoongi says as he steps out of the hug.

Is this what it feels like? Is this what it feels like to be happy? My emotions are everywhere. I feel happy but yet I'm still sad and scared.

Once the bandages were replaced on my wounds I was told to go sleep.

"Y/n? You look really drained. Do you want me to carry you to your room?" Hobi offers.

I nod rubbing my eyes. He lifts me up and takes me down the hall to my room.

"If you need anything Y/n we're all here for you. Just call us whenever. Hongjoong and Chan are inviting the rest of the boys so when you wake up it will be all of us. But they won't stay for long. Maybe a couple days. You can ask Namjoon to invite more people if you'd like. But get your rest now." He says with his famous heart smile.

I watch him walk out of the room and I sigh.
Why am I like this? I feel ashamed. I'm putting them through so much trouble. I don't want to add even more stress on them.
My eyes start to fill with tears. I look around and see a small handheld mirror. I get up to go get it and brake the mirror. Before I smash it to the floor I see my reflection.
"How can you do this to them?" I say with a shaky voice and throw it down. Pieces of glass going in every direction. I pick up the closest one and put it against my arm. But as soon as I do that first cut I hear voices coming closer from down the hall.