• I'm Sorry • Pt. 9

As you slowly drift off, your feel your body get lifted off of the sofa. When you wake up you hear voices whispering. The voices don't sound like the boys. The only one you can make out is Namjoon.

"I think she's waking up." One of the voices says.

This voice... he doesn't have a strong Korean accent... Australian?

Namjoon speaks up walking forward. "Y/n, I thought I should bring in some more help."

"hold on... is Jungkook okay? Did he get hurt?.... What happened with my 'dad'?"

My voice began to break. Namjoon walks up to me and gives me a long hug. At that moment, I felt safe.

"Y/n, I got some more help." He says stepping back and 2 others step forward.

Bang Chan speaks first 

"Y/n? Hello."  he says with a little smile.

"I have seen your comments from my vlives, do you always pull all-nighters?" (https://youtu.be/7cpGTZCgdzs)

I start to tear up. " Sometimes it's too loud for me to sleep. There's usually a lot of yelling and I try to defend myself and my mom."

Bang Chans small smile fades and he comes and hugs me. Once he steps back the next person speaks up.

"Hi Y/n." Hongjoong pops up next to me. 

"I'm sorry about everything..."

"I... don't apologise! please. All of you have helped me so much... Namjoon? How did you know?"

Namjoon smiles and tilts his head towards Hongjoong and Bang Chan. All 3 of them look back at me and smile.

"Y/n, we see what you say on Instagram and Twitter too. We have separate accounts too so of course we see what our fans say." Hongjoong says with a giggle

"We want to help cheer you up. Would it be okay if I invite the rest of the boys Namjoon?" Chan asks.

Namjoon looks over to me and smiles. "It's up to Y/n"

"Of course! I just don't want to be a burden and stress everyone out. All of you work so hard and I don't want to be a problem."

"Y/n... Don't think of yourself as a burden. You won't stress anyone out either. We just want the best for you. Hongjoong, you can invite the others too. Now, lets get going. We have a surprise for you at home."

As we begin to walk out, Namjoon gets a phone call. After a couple of seconds he laughs and hands the phone to me.

"Hello?"

"Y/n!!!! You're okay right? No bleeding anywhere, no injuries... Right?"

"Kookie! Right! Don't worry about me. Are you okay? Were you hurt? Did he hurt you?

"I'm okay. He did cut me though. I got in a couple hits before the police showed up. The police just left actually. They said that he'll only be spending a couple nights in jail."

"Are you with anyone? Are you sure you're okay"

"Y/n I'm okay really. I'm with Jin. He is helping with my cut."

You can hear Jin yell out Hello to me

"Tell Jin I say Hello too. But Jungkoo-

Jungkook cuts me off

"Yes Y/n I'm okay! Now, I'll let you go. Tell everyone Hi for me. Be careful and I'll see you soon"

He giggles and hangs up. I give the phone back to Namjoon and tell everyone hi for Jungkook. We continue on our way to the house. And once we walk up the driveway I am told to close my eyes and Hongjoong and Chan grab each of my hands leading me inside.