• I'm Sorry • Pt. 8

we start in our way back as we hear something in the bushes.

we all stop in our tracks and Hobi pulls me closer to him.

"Jungkook..." Hobi says turning me away.

"I... Run." Jungkook says

"make sure Y/n is safe"

Hobi puts his hands on my shoulders and lifts the hood to the hoodie up.

"It's okay. Close your eyes" he tells me as I feel my body being lifted off the floor.

his walk turns into a panicked run. I can feel his heart beating though his chest.

"Hobi! what's going on? where's Jungkook??”

" Y/n... we have to get you somewhere safe. I'll tell you when you're back at the house. "

" No! ” I shout and get out of his arms

"I want to know! I'm worried that we left Kookie"

"Y/n..." he gives a deep sigh

" there was a man in the bush.. he had a knife and a picture of him with his wife and daughter."

"so... are you saying that could've been my dad? " my voice begins to shake with fear.

" Don't be scared Y/n. Jungkook saved you."

"But where is he now?" I want to know if he's okay or not! We should go back! "

" That's too dangerous Y/n. I'll call the police now and we can go together" he says as he pulls out his cell phone.

we start to walk back and the air begins to fill with yelling and screaming. we run over as quick as we can.

"Theres that little bitch!!!"

I know this voice. I can't believe he found me.

he began to come towards me fast.

"HEY! Leave her alone!" Namjoon says as he runs up to us.

" Y/n stay back. Jin is on the playground, go find him. " he whispers to me.

" Oh these little prissy girls are gonna protect you? " my 'father' says.

I look at Namjoon with concerned eyes.

"Be careful" I mouth to him and he nods.

I start to run towards the playground and Namjoon, Hobi, and Jungkook try to stop him from following me.
Jin runs up to me and gives me a tight hug.

"Are you alright Y/n? You aren't hurt right? we have to hurry and leave. "

I start crying " he's drunk again" I look at Jin and hug him

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'm sorry he's such a waste of life on this earth. you deserve more" he says as he pats my head.

" hurry on now. we have to get home"

we pick up the pace and finally return home.

I walk in and see Jimin and Yoongi looking concerned sitting at the door.

"Y/n! come here fast" they pull me inside and I see Tae on the phone with the police.

" Jimin go get bandages" Yoongi orders.

"come here. sit down." Yoongi leads me to the couch and wipes my tears.

"breathe. everything will be okay soon" Jimin says as he walks back with bandages and a needle in his hands.

he sticks the needle into my arm before I even know it and I slowly drift off.