• I'm Sorry • Pt.6

After they showed me my room I was passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.
I woke up to someone shaking me. Shit, I don't want to wake up if that was a dream. I slowly open my eyes and realise that it wasn't.

"Y/n, are you okay??" Namjoon asked grabbing me into a hug.

"You were screaming and crying I didn't know what to do."

"I? I was? I'm sorry. I don't know how that could've happened."

Namjoon looked into my eyes
"You don't have to be afraid Y/n... But I have some bad news about your mother. They found her body in the river under the bridge."

I stared at him blankly like he was speaking some other language. My mom? Dead? No no. I remember them saying she jumped... But no this can't be right.

"Sh-she died? My mom? No!! This can't be right!! Please no!" I sat crying and screaming.
I guess the other members heard the news too because they came into the room looking sad. They each had a pillow and blanket in their arms.

"Y/n?"
Jin was trying to get my attention.

"I can't believe this no. I hope that Son of a bitch feels bad now that he doesn't have his wife or daughter. I just am glad she's out of this painful world." I say wiping my tears.

Jin walks up to me with what seems to be one of his shirts.

"Put this on for now... We need to get fresh bandages for you too." He pats my head and gives a weak smile as he walks out.

Yoongi walks up to me and lifts my chin up

"Hey beautiful." He says with a little gummy smile

"Don't worry. You have a new life now." He gestures for the rest of the members to step up.

"We are going to sleep in here with you sweetie" Jimin says as he lays his blankets and pillows down.

I'm still in disbelief with everything that's happening. But this is the life I have now. They're trying to help me. The 7 guys I've loved since 2013, are here to help me.

Namjoon pats my pillow

"Try to get some more sleep. It's too early. We'll take you to the park and get you some clothes tomorrow" he says as he lays next to me.

"Don't worry. I'm only here to protect you."

He pats my head and lays down.

Jin walks in with new bandages and walks over to me.

"Okay. Are you ready? We have to clean all of them and put cream on them so they can heal. Okay?"

I nod

"Now, where are they?"

I roll up my sleeves along with my pants and lift my shirt to my belly. You can tell that he was about to cry. You can hear it in his voice.

"I'm sorry." I say and put my head down

"Y/n, don't be sorry. People put these cuts on you. This isn't your fault" a tear streams down his face and he starts putting the cream on my arms.

Jimin starts to hum. And soon all of the members join. I know this song. It's Magic Shop.

Once Jin was done, they started lightly singing Magic Shop.

"This is your Magic Shop. You're home now Y/n" Jin whispered and got up.
"Rest Y/n we have a full day in front of us"
He kissed my forehead and patted the top of my head.
They're like the older brothers I've always needed. I laid down and closed my eyes once again and fell asleep thinking of what might happen tomorrow.