• I'm Sorry • Pt.5

I look at Yoongi and give a slight nod.

Namjoon spoke up

"We know it's hard. And it'll be a hard process. But you have us to lean on now"

"We know how much we have helped you. But we don't feel like that's enough. Now we are here in person. We can sing to comfort you whenever you need it"

Jungkook said as the other members agreed

"But for now we should get some food for you"

Jin said with a smile

"Hoseok can you bring her to the kitchen?"

Hoseok gave his famous heart smile which made me feel at ease. He grabbed my hand and started slowly walking me.

"Jin made different foods because we weren't sure on what you liked."

I gave a weak smile and stared at my feet as I walked until Hoseok stopped me"

"Y/n we will help you. No matter how long it'll take.... Can I give you piggy back ride?"

I gave out a slight giggle and nodded in agreement.

"Atta girl. Just be comfortable with us."

Hoseok lifted me onto his back and started running to the kitchen making me laugh. Once we got there he put me down and I walked to the table.

"Ahh so Hobi got you laughing? Well now it's our turn!"

Taehyung said as he sat next to me. The table started to fill up with members and food.

"How do you feel so far Y/n? Do you like it here?"

Namjoon asked and all their heads looked towards me. I could feel my cheeks getting hot and nodded with a smile.

"Hopefully we'll be able to hear you speak soon."

Jin said laughing which ended up with me giggling.

"When you want we can give you a tour around the place and show you your room."

Jungkook said with a smile and grabbed some food

"Eat as much as you like. Just don't take my dumplings"

Tae said glancing at Jimin. The other members would let out a slight laugh and continued eating.

Once we all finished eating Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook started to show me around.

"We should go to a park in the morning."

I said.

Me speaking must have startled them a bit but they all nodded and agreed.

"I'm excited to see the real you tomorrow then Y/n"