Chapter 8

"I can't believe HE is your roommate!"

I just don't believe my eyes. Why does it have to be him!? This whole campus and hes with my BEST FRIEND! Someone just put me out of my misery.

"Believe it or not guys and gidgets." Aidan says in return. I laugh really hard at this. Aidan really knows how to make me laugh. If you don't get it back in middle school Aidan and I were in the play together. I was in seventh grade and he was in sixth. We did Hairspray Jr and it was awesome. ( A/N yes we did this about a week ago and it was so much fun I hope you saw it :D ) He played Corny Collins and I was the Gym Teacher lol ikr such a big part. idc it was fun so yah. But that was part of one of Aidan's lines I'm surprised he remembered. He even said it in his Corny Collins voice.

"real funny Aidan but I mean I can't believe you didn't recognize him!" I was really upset now and Aidan could tell.

"Um would you like to introduce me?" Jayde asked me impatiently.

"Oh um right. Jayde this is my old friend...Josh Duhaime." I said easily.

"Hey long time no see huh Shaynah." Josh said. He still seems mad at me for something that happened over five years ago! GET OVER IT JOSH! (A/N me and Josh are cool now if anyone was wondering but at the time before I started talking about him we weren't. Josh, you may never see it but we Besties. Just writing a good story here.)

"Well hello there." Jayde said all flirty. My roommate better not like this guy. I don't want her getting hurt. I know Josh.

"Soooo awkward. Why don't you, Josh, take Jayde inside and get to know her." Aidan says breaking the awkward silence.

"Shall we?" Josh says holding his arm out for her to take. Jayde takes it and they walk in to Starbucks together. Aidan and I sit at a table outside the shop and talk.

"Why didn't you tell me Josh was your roommate?!" I ask eagerly.

"I didn't know it was him. I've never seen him before! You just tell me stories!" Aidan said sounding aggravated now.

"Okay I'm really sorry I just...I mean...You know I don't like him!"

"Yes I know I can't switch though!"

"Okay just don't bring him with you when you come to hang with me."

"We cool?"

"Yah just I think I should tell you this...Now is better than never." I got really scared when Aidan said this. He usually doesn't confess things like this.

"Yah what's up?" Dear god help me!

"Well umm I don't know how to explain this but...back in middle school...during the play-" and he just stopped. Was that what the Corny Collins joke was for.

"yah what is it Aidan you can tell me anything."

"Back during the play...I kinda had a really big crush on you..."