Chapter 10 ~ My new life

A/N: Yah jsyk MOST OF THIS INFO IS NOT TRUE! me and Aidan are NOT actually dating so whatever you heard it FAKE! I just thought this would make a good story. I have writers block A LOT! Sorry lol i also get side tracked easily! lol

----------------------------------------------

When me and Aidan walk in to starbucks after our talk that FINALLY made us a thing, I saw Josh with his arm around Jayde. Like WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT IDIOT! I honestly cannot believe it. I've only known Jayde for not even a day...and Josh is already all over her. I mean...I just...I don't want Jayde's heart broken into a million pieces like Josh did to me.

"Um Shaynah...are you okay? You're kinda spacing out." Aidan says trying to snap me out of this long, painful trance I am in.

"Yah err I'm fine I'm just...Aidan, look at them...you KNOW what Josh did to me...I just don't want it to happen to Jayde. She seems really nice." I reply gesturing over to where Jayde and Josh were sitting.

"HEY!" Jayde says noticing me and Aidan walking into the door. She gestures us over to sit across from them. We go over and sit down and chat for a while.

"Hey um Josh? Was it? I'm going to get coffee wanna come?" Aidan asks after a while. Aidan can't function in the morning without coffee lol.

"Yah sure I'll pay." Josh responds getting up with Aidan and getting in line.

"So how do you and Josh know each other?" Jayde says once they leave.

"Oh um me and Josh were kinda a 'thing' back in 7th grade."

"Oh but you guys aren't together or anything anymore are you?"

"Oh no I hate his guts."

"Okay umm awkward. Yah I kinda um...think Josh is cute." Jayde admits to me...like WHY! Why me?!

"I just wanna tell you, Josh isn't the kinda guy you would like. He is such a player. I think he gets it from my friend Ryan. Once he had three girlfriends in one week! I don't want you to be one of Josh's many rejects. I should know. I'm one of them..." I say just kinda staring at my feet. (A/N: Yes...Ryan did have 3 girlfriends in one week. Yes you @_durette_ )

"Okay thanks for the advice." Jayde says. I could tell it went in one ear and out the next.

About after a minute of silence Aidan and Josh come back and sit down with their coffee. We just sit there in silence for a while. After a while Aidan reaches for my hand under the table and we just sit there...holding hands under the table. Like I said...Josh can't ruin this perfect year.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: like i said, me and josh are cool now, sorta...idk its complicated. Yah most of this is fake...Jayde and Josh probs dont even know eachother and me and aidan are just friends so BACK OFF. Ik jayde already has a bf too so yah dont trash my creative thinking. Thanks!

Share

Comment

Like

Vote!