Chapter 21 ~ Master Plan

(Picture above: Sierra and Josh

In my story: The guy is Jacob

They are literally goals😍)

BTW PLEASE read the authors note today especially if you usually don't. Your opinion helps! Thanks!

Amelia's POV

———————————-

Master plan:

1.) Date the guy I know Hailey has had a crush on since 7th grade.

2.) Make Hailey furious and Jake jealous.

3.) Jake will beg for me back and Hailey will crawl to her knees in forgiveness.

4.) Now I'll be happy and they will suffer MWA HA HA!

This is so full-proof. Hailey was already jealous I could tell by the way she was talking to him.

This will work I guarantee it!!

~

I wait for Jacob by his car like he told me to. He was walking towards me with...HAILEY?!! Okay umm not cool!! Okay this means WAR!!! WORLD WAR IV IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!! RIGHT HERE ON THE HARVARD CAMPUS!

*Laughing* "That was so funny!! You're the best Jacob! I'll see you tomorrow Baby." She says sneering at me. She walks away, her long blonde hair flowing as she walks away. Ugh she is driving me CRAZY!!!

"Why were you with her?" I ask getting frustrated now.

"Nothing she just followed me out of class." He responded innocently.

"Jacob, she called you 'Baby'"

"Well I don't know why!" He said now getting frustrated with our fight now. "Just get in."

I climb into the car and sit in silence staring out the window. When I got home I just threw my bag on the floor and flopped down on my bed and just sit there. I'm not one to cry but I feel like crying right about now.

My roommate, Abbie, comes out of the bathroom still towel drying her hair after a shower.

"Hey what's wrong." She asks sitting next to me on my bed.

"Jacob...Hailey...World War IV." I say between sobs.

"World War IV?! Amelia you need to explain more than that."

I sit up and wipe my eyes as she hands me tissues.

"Well. Hailey stole Jake from me during our bookstore/cafe date. So I took her crush, Jacob, and tried to make her jealous. Then when I was waiting for Jacob so he could give me a ride back he was walking to the car with Hailey. She was trying to make me jealous when I was too at the same time."

"Ouch. I just think you and Hailey need to talk it out. You've been friends for as long as I can remember! Don't let one stupid boy stand in the way of your friendship goals!!" Abbie says rubbing my back.

"That sounds like a good idea." I say. I get up and grab my bag and keys and walk across the dorm center to her building. I knock on her door and Maddie answers.

"Hey Maddie is Hailey home?" I ask.

"Yah I'll go get her." She says turning around. "Hailey its for you!!"

I'm super nervous that Hailey won't forgive me. I can't go on with my life if me and Hailey don't make up soon.

"Hey Hailey." I say when she comes at the door. Her mascara is running and her eyes were red. "Um are you okay?" All of a sudden she tackles me in a hug starting to cry again.

"A-Amelia I'm so s-s-sorry." She says in between sobs. "I just haven't seen Jake in forever and I missed him. I really was telling the truth when I said we were just friends. When I saw you with Jacob it killed me."

I grab Hailey's shoulders and look her straight in the eye. "Hailey, you're my best friend! I wouldn't do it on purpose. It hurt me when I saw you and Jake reunite and I overreacted. I'm sorry." We both start crying and hugging again.

When we all get our tears together we call Jake and Jacob and tell them to meet us at the park so we can explain. Everything is back to normal. I'm with Jake, Hailey's with Jacob, and Me and Hailey are once again Sisters forever.

Winner of the World War IV? I'd say everyone wins.

"Never let a boy stand between us and our friendships again?" I say before we depart for the night.

"Sisters before Misters." Hailey responds smiling and we hug.

I get into my car and drive off still smiling. Right before I pull into the parking lot of my dorm building my phone rings and when I answered it there was a high pitch scream and then the line went dead...

—————————————————————————————————-

So the deadly ending...

I'm trying to figure out who should die. I'm going to let YOU vote!

Comment one of the following names below of who you want to die:

Josh Duhaime

Ryan Durette

Nick Tantillo

Jack Ryan

Aidan Scully

Jake

Jacob (the Jacob in this chapter...btw the two Jacobs are not the same people)

Maddie

Amelia Anslow

Hailey Sullivan

ME (Shanya)

Rena Danho

Brianna Aronne

Abbie

Jennifer O'Brien

~

I think thats it. If there is anyone else you want let me know!! Thanks!!!!

Oh and I said World War IV because in between now and 2021 a third world war happens so thats why Amelia and Hailey start World War IV.

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE!

~Shaynah~