Chapter 13 ~ (again can't think of one)

Shaynah's POV

---------------------------------

The next day me and Jayde walk to class together while I tell her about what happened yesterday.

"Wow...You totally kicked her butt?" She asks tentatively listening. (Wow I used such a big word XD )

"Yah she was gonna hurt my best friend. Nope not gonna happen."

We walk into Advanced Home Economics class and at my station there is a girl with short blonde hair preparing for today's assignment.

"Um I'm sorry Miss but this is station." I say as she puts down whatever she was doing and turns around. "OMG Hailey?!"

"SHANYA!!!!" She screams hugging me. She calls me Shanya because back in 7th grade, Hailey, Amelia, my friend Abbie, and I had a sleepover and Amelia accidently called me Shanya and it stuck as our inside joke.

"HAILEY I MISSED YOU!! SHOULDERS!" I say and we put our hands on each others shoulders. Again, in 7th grade we were in gym and I walked up to Hailey and put my hand on her shoulder and she just said "Shoulders" and that's how that all started.

After Freshman year of highschool Hailey went to Bristol Plymouth regional-technical high school instead of Taunton high like the rest of us. Me and Hailey lost touch after that.

"How have you been?" I ask looking at her. She's changed since high school.

"I've been good! How are you? Any boyfriend?" She says smirking at me.

"Oh um well...remember Aidan Scully?"

"That super smart kid? You're dating that kid? He's a senior!"

"Technically he is but since he's excelled in school hes skipping senior year! And he's going to school here!"

"Oh Shanya that's amazing!"

We work on the assignment, apple pie (yum), until the bell rings.

"Shanya we should catch up at lunch. Meet me at Chipotle?" Hailey asks before we part.

"Sure 12:15?"

"Okay see you soon!" She says as we hug and we part.

I missed her I can't wait!

----------------------------------

(A/N:) Well nm happened to me today. Oh go check out my Best Friend hmsull01 and her story. She's amazing! I should be doing my math hw for Monday but I'll wait till tomorrow!

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE!

~Shaynah~ (aka Shanya XD)