Chapter 18 ~ JELIA DIES!!

(Btw Jelia is Jake and Amelia)

Amelia's POV

———————————

I refused to tell Shanya anything she wouldn't understand. She's never had a boyfriend!! I mean she dated that guy Jeremy back in 7th grade but god knows where he is now.

She wouldn't understand how magical Jake made me felt. He said he's sorry our date back then didn't go well but he hopes we can start over. And he said some other really sweet things that i can't even repeat! They're his words to me and I'm keeping them.

We made plans to go to the Bookstore and Cafe for a study date since we are both super smart.

*Later that afternoon*

I pulled on a black tank top with a white cardigan with denim shorts and black Vans and drove to the bookstore to meet up with Jake. I can't wait!!

As I park I see Jake already sitting there with his coffee and backpack. He even got me one!! How sweet is that!?

"Hey you." I say tapping him on the shoulder.

"Oh hey Amelia." he says pulling the seat for me to sit.

We talk for a long time when Hailey and Shanya start walking towards us. Why are they here?! Crap I should've told Shanya about our date.

"Oh hey guys what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh we came to get the 4th Maze Runner and...OMG JAKEY?!!" Hailey screams.

"OMG HAILEY-BEAR!!" He says standing up and hugging her. What is going on?!

"OMG I missed you!" He says.

"HAILEY HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!" I scream standing up. I throw my coffee on the ground and stomp away with tears in my eyes.

Why would Hailey even do this she knows I've always had a crush on him and she just takes him.

"AMELIA ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" I hear Jake and Hailey scream behind me as I stomp away.

"FORGET IT YOU CAN HAVE HIM!" I scream behind me.

*an hour later*

A text from Hailey on my phone:

H: Melia it wasn't what it looked like.

A: Then what was it?

H: Jake is...

—————————

Ooh cliff hanger!! Thanks again Hailey for the good idea! I'm gonna do like a competition. Who ever is the first to comment besides Amelia and Hailey gets a part in my next few chapters!! Not you guys amelia_anslow and hmsull01 because you've been in the past ones!

THANKS!!

Comment

Share

Vote

~•Shaynah•~