116

For children, being happy is simple. After the fright, the three children are now only happy. There are so many delicious food in Little Dad's Paradise. Not to mention the dazzling snacks, the vegetables and fruits they had never seen before, they made them not want to go out.

The children knew about the space, and Shao Yunan naturally didn't need to avoid it. Actually, this is God's will. In the future, he and Brother Jing will no longer have to avoid the children to eat the vegetables and fruits in the space, and feel guilty while eating. Now the family sits and eats together. At noon, he cooked in the space, using vegetables and other ingredients that were not available outside. The three children were very satisfied. Seeing how satisfied they were, seeing how they didn't even want to let go of a little soup on the plate, his heart softened.

"In the future, little dad will often bring you to eat in the space, and will try to take the vegetables and fruits in the space to grow outside, so that our family can eat it openly. But you must remember to keep it secret."

Nizi: "I won't tell."

Wang Qing: "I don't know what little dad has."

Jiang Moxi shook his head: "I don't know."

"It's so cute!"

After cleaning up, Wang Shijing asked, "Are you in the space or are you going out?"

The three children spoke in unison. They are here to pick tea, not to play. Although the space is very novel, they still want to be with their father (Uncle Jing) and little father (Uncle An).

With no outsiders left, Shao Yun installed apples, pears, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, cucumbers, biscuits, chocolates and other snacks to take four people out of the space. Outside the space can be described as a mess. Wang Shijing set the task: "The three of you clean up this place. After cleaning, you can rest. Eat and drink as you like. If you are not tired, pick the crab legs."

"Um!"

No matter how the three children cleaned up, Wang Shijing rolled up his sleeves and climbed the tree again.

"Ouch-"

Everyone turned back: "..."

Shao Yunan: "Damn it! This is simply a tiger spirit!"

===================================================== ===================================================== =========================================

It was getting dark, and Wang Shijing's family came down from the mountain. When he returned to the Wang Mansion, he was frightened by a whole bunch of people.

"Ishii, Ange, what happened to you?"

Aunt Zhou wiped the faces of the three children in distress. Every child was dirty, and Wang Shijing and Shao Yunan were no exception. Shao Yunan didn't say a word, and the three children didn't make a sound. Wang Shijing explained: "I didn't see the road clearly and fell into the ditch. The ditch is not deep, but there is mud."

When Aunt Zhou heard it, she said, "Don't take Nizi and the others up the mountain in the future. People say that there are big bugs in our mountain. What should we do if we encounter it?"

Both Wang Qing and Nizi lowered their heads, for fear that Grandma Zhou would see something. Jiang Moxi has always been a little cool, and he is not afraid of revealing his secrets, but he also avoided Grandma Zhou's eyes. Wang Shijing said: "We didn't go deep, we were on the outskirts, and we won't encounter them. The children like to play, so they play for a while."

Shao Yunan said, "Aunt Zhou, let's take a bath. You tell Butler Yan to bring dinner to Brother Jing and I's room. I'm tired and too lazy to come out to eat."