210

"Master, outside the door, a businessman from the Dashan tribe who calls himself Wuxi is asking for an interview."

Ugly?

Shao Yunan glanced at Wang Shijing next to him, and immediately said, "Please come in, go to the main hall, and Lord Hou and I will go there immediately."

"Yes."

Knowing who Wuxi was, Wang Shijing led Shao Yunan to stand up and said, "Be careful, don't be in a hurry, go slowly and tell them to wait."

Shao Yunan rolled his eyes for the nth time, shook off Wang Shijing's hand, and strode out angrily. Wang Shijing hurriedly protected him, shouting slow down.

Shao Yunan's belly is almost five months old, and she is already pregnant. Wang Shijing was nervous every day after returning from Zhongyong Village. Especially after Shao Yunan's belly got bigger, that step-by-step and cautious attitude made Shao Yunan annoyed and annoyed. He can fully understand the Queen's feelings towards Emperor Yongming!

There has been no news since Wu Zhen left the capital, Wu Si has never appeared again, and the swallow's nest of the Dashan tribe has also fallen into the sea. Now that people have appeared again, Bao Buqi is the king of the Dashan tribe who has news, or perhaps the swallow's nest has finally been delivered.

Shao Yunan, who was restrained by Wang Shijing and walked in small steps, finally came to the main hall, with a look of surprise. There were dozens of baskets in the main hall. The people waiting in the hall immediately stood up and saluted, and a woman said with a smile: "Wu Zhen heard that Zhengjun has a congratulations, congratulations to Marquis, congratulations to Zhengjun."

"Thank you." Wang Shijing's face was filled with joy from his father-to-be.

Seeing the other party's mental outlook, Shao Yunan made a note and returned the salute: "Princess Wu Zhen, are you okay?"

Unexpectedly, the other party suddenly knelt down on one knee: "Wu Zhen Xie Zhengjun's great grace!"

"Princess, get up!"

Wu Zhen stood up with heroic movements before and after, and said gratefully, "If Wang Shaozhengjun hadn't come forward, my father would have already..." Suppressing his emotions, Wu Zhen said, "Father has begun to recover, Wu Zhen Do not dare or forget Wang Shaozhengjun's request to order the clansmen to pick all the swallow nests in the swallow caves of the Dashan tribe.

"Princess Wu Zhen has a heart, you can just send someone here, there's really no need to go here in person." Shao Yunan really didn't expect the other party to be so polite.

Wu Zhen also said bluntly: "My father ordered me to send an envoy to negotiate the peace, and I will return to the tribe after the wedding of King Luo Rong. Wang Shaozheng asked Wu Zhen to do it himself."

The princess of the big mountain tribe is not beautiful, but her words and deeds are as heroic as a man. There is also no rouge gouache that my daughter's family likes to apply on her face. Shao Yunan has seen her three times, and every time she dresses up in the traditional clothes of the daughter of the Dashan tribe, but the colors are not bright, and there are not too many accessories on her body, in short, it is concise. She always has a machete attached to her waist, and her temperament is also a person who knows martial arts.

Not all bird's nests can be eaten as bird's nests, only the bird's nests built by the saliva secreted by several species of swifts and several species of swiftlets can be eaten. Shao Yunan didn't know if there were swifts or swiftlets here. He carefully checked the nests in each basket. Fortunately, he found edible bird's nests in three baskets.