190

When the people left, only Guo Xun was left, and the queen said: "The relief fund, you donated 10,000 taels of gold and 10,000 taels of silver; the monument of merit, another 1,000 taels of silver; the repair of the palace will cost at least 1,000 taels of silver; When you get married, you have to give out ten thousand taels of silver. The new tea has not been sold, and the wine has not yet been brewed. Where did you get so much money? Are you going to sell yourself? ."

The Queen's words were plain, but Shao Yunan heard the slight anger, and his heart warmed. He smiled and added water to the Queen's teacup and said, "Don't worry, uncle, I have a plan in my heart. For the new tea, I’m afraid I can get 10,000 taels of silver for the ones that go to the auction house. But the most valuable is the batch of black tea at the end of the year. If my uncle can get me some good grapes this year, the wine will be unpacked next year. My money is rolling. As for goat milk wine, I should be able to make a lot of money. Uncle will show me the things that Da Siguo exchanged for them, maybe there is something more valuable. "

The queen poked his eyebrows: "Don't talk about it in the future, it's only two thousand taels, money is not spent like this."

Shao Yun'an boldly held the Queen's hand and acted obediently: "I have a long face for Brother Guo, and I want a big face even more for my uncle. With me here, we are not afraid of ten or eight Hengyuan Houfu. .Uncle, your 'relief fund' is a great thing for the benefit of the country and the people. I can't do anything else, and I will definitely support it financially."

The Queen smiled, from the heart.

"That's what you brought up."

"Without my uncle, it's useless for me to propose farts."

"I don't know what to say. When I look back, I will ask your father to teach you the rules. The young master of the dignified family, the righteous prince of the second rank, speaks so vulgarly."

Shao Yunan patted his mouth: "I should scold me, I will definitely pay attention in the future."

The queen picked up the teacup, took a sip of tea, and it was over. Shao Yunan took the opportunity to say, "Uncle, Brother Xiao Guo's cooking skills are very good, which is on par with me. When I'm away, if you and the emperor want to eat, just ask Brother Xiao Guo."

The queen took the opportunity to educate: "That's Wang Zhengjun, not a cook. You are my nephew, and I asked you to cook, but he couldn't."

Shao Yunan: "Brother Xiao Guo is also an aunt." He leaned over and said, "Actually, I also have my own interests in letting Brother Xiao Guo open a private restaurant. The definition of a private restaurant is that there are few people and privacy. You and the emperor will not be punished if you go to dinner. People have noticed, it's better to go to Yunlong Pavilion for dinner."

The queen raised her eyes: "Tell me?"

Shao Yunan also drew what a private restaurant is and the layout of the private restaurant he designed for Guo Zimu. The private kitchen restaurant opened by Guo Zimu is aimed at the rich and powerful. Combined with the decoration concept of modern high-end private kitchen restaurants, it absolutely meets the requirements of Emperor Yongming and the Queen.

After listening to Shao Yunan's words, Empress Jun became interested.

"If you can really do what you said, I will go."

Shao Yunan wanted to make more good impressions for Guo Zimu in front of the Queen before leaving. Guo Zimu's enchanting face, if anyone in the capital can be his biggest backer, it must be the queen. In fact, Shao Yunan was also worried about Emperor Yongming. Which emperor does not spend (color) heart (wolf).