144

This slap made everyone around him take a step back, and the old lady Wang was stunned. No matter how young Shao Yunan is, he is still a man, and a man who knows how to work. He didn't hold back the slap, and the face of Mrs. Wang, who was slapped straight, turned to the side. The wives who were holding Mrs. Wang also let go of their hands in shock, and Mrs. Wang sat on the ground.

"Don't blame me for being rude if your mouth is not clean!"

Leaving a sentence coldly, Shao Yunan looked at Wang Zhisong who was also stupid, then he walked to Wang Zhisong and raised his hand.

"Snapped!"

A slap in the face severely slapped Wang Zhisong in the face, and Wang Zhisong was directly beaten and staggered a few steps back. Madam Wang was woken up by the slap, and she jumped up to hit Shao Yunan with an ooh. Shao Yunan turned around and kicked, causing Madam Wang to sit on the ground again, but she couldn't get up with her stomach covered.

"I didn't want to hit women, but some people really don't want to!" Shao Yunan looked at Wang Zhisong, who was covering his face with tears, and said coldly, "Wang Zhisong, I'll leave my words here today, you Don't want to participate in Enke in your life. You can die if you want. If you die now, I will never stop you. My brother originally planned to write a letter of recommendation for you, but you are making trouble today, I will tell you , it's all **** bullshit!"

When Wang Zhisong heard this, his body swayed, staring at Shao Yunan in disbelief, and the people around him also exclaimed. ! Then, what is the reason for Wang Zhu and Wang Dali to make such a quarrel.

Wang Zhisong's body softened, he knelt down with a thud, ahhh, he crawled in front of Shao Yunan and cried, "I was wrong, I was wrong, sister-in-law, forgive me, forgive me!"

Shao Yunan kicked him away. At this time, a few people appeared behind the gate of the Wang residence, and then dozens of guard-like people rushed out of the Wang residence and drew out their sabers to surround the surrounding villagers. When this situation came out, everyone was scared. Shao Yunan didn't look behind him and shouted, "Go get the deed!"

Yan Fusheng turned around and left.

Wang Dali, who was in the crowd, shivered. He couldn't care about anything else, and rushed out of the crowd: "Can't take it! Can't take it!"

Shao Yunan: "Hold him down!"

The guards of the Wang residence rushed out and two people held down Wang Dali.

Deed. The deed that the villagers of Xiushui Village all know. As long as the Wang family comes to trouble Shao Yunan and Wang Shijing again, then their family will be slaves to the Wang residence.

There was a wailing in the crowd, Wang Guozhao brother cried and cursed: "Shao Yunan! Master Shao! This, this, this has nothing to do with me! I didn't ask them to come! It's Wang Zhisong! , that dead old woman came to trouble you, not me!"

Wang Tianyan was about to pee his pants: "It's not me, it's not me!"

Wang Zhisong was crawling to go to Shao Yunan again, and was pressed to the ground by two other guards who were very winking.

Yan Fusheng came back and ran to Shao Yunan's side and handed out the deed, Shao Yunan: "Read!"

Yan Fusheng opened the deed and read it.

Wang Tianyan and Wang Guozhaodi were crying. After the threshold, Luo Rongwang made a gesture, and a few people rushed out of the guards standing behind him, and pulled Wang Tianyan and Wang Guozhaodi out of the crowd with weak legs.

Shao Yunan: "Butler Yan, go get a pen and paper, and write a deed of prostitution. From now on, the seven members of the Wang family are all my Shao Yunan's servants. After writing, let them draw the letter."