149

When he came to the side hall and saw Zhao He, Shao Yunan knew that something must have happened. Sure enough, as soon as Zhao He saw him, he hurriedly said, "Yun'an, Wang Zhisong hanged himself."

Shao Yunan paused, frowning: "Dead?"

Zhao He said: "Fortunately, Uncle Dali heard the news. If it is later, he will be unable to return to the sky." With a sigh, he said, "What's the trouble? It would not have come this far, and Dean Kang is not all that. Do you want to write a letter of recommendation to him? He insisted on running back to make trouble, but it turned out that it was a good time. A family was stunned and let him go. Wang Tianyan divided his land and house. He and Guo Zhaodi went back to Dashan Village, saying that they would not come back in the future."

Shao Yunan: "Isn't it necessary to support the elderly after the family split? Does he not plan to take care of Wang Dali?"

Zhao He hummed: "He said that all the money in the family was used for Wang Zhisong's studies, but as a result Wang Zhisong lost his fame. He said that if Uncle Dali wanted to retire, he would look for Wang Zhisong, and he didn't care. Uncle Dali didn't say anything, just Let them go."

"People have left?"

"Let's go. It doesn't matter whether Wang Zhisong is alive or dead, he took everything he could take away. Tian and Fang were handed over to my father, and I asked my father to remember it and see who wanted to buy it. When will your family go to the capital? , If you can, leave early. Wang Zhisong's suicide, many people say that he is pitiful, and that Uncle Dali is pitiful. As time goes by, they are afraid that some people will say that you are not. "

Shao Yunan said: "Thank you Hezige for the trip. Our family is ready to leave. We will come back before the goat milk fruit comes down in June and July, and I want to make wine. Don't forget to collect it for me."

"Don't worry, don't forget."

"When I get back, I'll teach you how to make wine."

Zhao He was stunned, then ecstatic: "You, you really teach me to make wine?!"

Shao Yunan smiled and said, "Really. Goat's milk wine is selling well. I am seriously short of manpower here. I have to find a few reliable people to help me make it. You give the jam to others, and you come to help me."

Zhao He went crazy with joy: "Hey! Good! Thank you, thank you, Yunan! I promise not to say anything, not to anyone, not even Yuande!"

"Hehe, I believe you. When you learn it, you will be responsible for brewing goat milk wine every year. In the future, Yongxiu County will not only become a major county for tea making, but also a major brewing county. By then, you will It's the real Boss Zhao."

Zhao He was stunned: "This, you, don't you care?"

"I have a lot of things to do. The Longjing Tea County Government has already opened a tea factory, and the goat milk wine will definitely open a brewery in the future. Brother Da Guo is now in charge of the Longjing Tea of ​​the County Government Tea Factory. I want to find a reliable person in the future. In charge of the goat milk wine, after thinking about it, you are the most suitable. How about it, dare to do it? "

Zhao He's heart sighed: "If you ask me to do it, I will dare to do it!"

Shao Yunan: "I knew you were fine, Brother Hezi. You can charge as much as you can for this year's goat milk fruit. I'll leave you a sum of money before I leave. If I haven't come back, you can make jam first and wait for me. When we come back, we will make wine with all the goat's milk and fruits we have harvested."

"Okay! Do what you say, I'll listen to you!"

This is what Zhao He makes Shao Yunan particularly at ease. He never asks much, and he does things very seriously and doesn't care. Shao Yunan's ultimate goal is wine and all kinds of high-end teas, and goat milk wine will be handed over to a reliable person sooner or later. Guo Zimu was reluctant to show his face, so it was best to concentrate on making his dim sum. Guo Ziyu has culture and ideas, and is suitable to be the general manager who will coordinate the overall situation. Tea is bound to be promoted across the country, but brewing is a private collection, and Zhao Helai is the most suitable in charge.