123

When Wang Shijing, Shao Yunan and their three children came down from the mountain, it was already the morning of their seventh day away from home. They don't know, because of their "disappearance", the whole Yongxiu County is in chaos. It's really not an exaggeration. They left home the next day without news, Yan Fusheng was anxious, and when they found Lizheng, everyone went up the mountain to find them separately. But it didn't take long to find a roar from the depths of the mountain forest, and then the ground of the entire Xiushui Village felt an unusual vibration. covered. The wild beasts in the forest also appeared as if they were stimulated by something, but instead of rushing down the mountain to hurt people, they were running around in the forest. The water flow of the streams and springs in the mountains and forests was soaring, and the small river that was not deep in the village rose to the riverside in just one day, almost submerging the fields.

When such a vision appeared, the villagers of Xiushui Village were so scared that they knelt down and prayed. Could it be that God was furious. Yan Fusheng hurriedly sent someone to inform Jiang Kangning that Wang Shijing and Shao Yunan took their children up the mountain, and they haven't come back yet, and another vision appeared in the mountain forest. He was afraid that they would be in danger. Fortunately, that night, all these visions disappeared, and everything returned to peace. It's just that the villagers are even more afraid, so it won't be a trouble.

When Jiang Kangning heard that Wang Shijing, Shao Yunan and three other children were missing, he almost didn't come up. He immediately sent the yamen to Xiushui Village to find someone. But the yamen officers did not see a single person in the forest except for the animals that were scurrying around like crazy. In addition, the trees in the mountains and forests are flooded with water, and there is no way to go too deep to find people, so everyone can only retreat. Jiang Kangning was so anxious that his tongue was sore. The family members were more precious than gold, especially Shao Yunan. For him, he was a family member who was like his own younger brother; Yu Yanguo, that was the emperor's tacit consent. There must be no accidental strange person, it should be a little bit of a difference, how can he live. Guo Ziyu didn't control the tea house anymore, ran back to find someone, and at the same time helped Yan Fusheng to appease the family. Wang Shijing and Shao Yunan were not at home, and Guo Ziyu took the lead in drying the purchased tea leaves and sifting them. It's also thanks to Guo Ziyu and Yan Fusheng at home, otherwise Wang Shijing and Shao Yun'an hadn't come back, and Wang's house would have been in a hurry.

Jiang Kangning dispatched yamen officers, and the villagers of Xiushui Village also spontaneously went up the mountain to look for people. They didn't even care about such important events as ancestor worship during the Qingming Festival. Some sacrifices, the rest of the energy is to find Wang Shijing and Shao Yunan. Most of the villagers were very anxious. A few families heard that Wang Shijing and Shao Yunan's family had an accident, and were so happy that they almost set off firecrackers.

The day after Shao Yunan and Wang Shijing had an accident, Wang Zhisong and Wang Chunxiu, who had been hiding in the county, came back. Madam Wang also rarely went out, and the smile on her face made people want to slap her in the face. Except for Wang Dali, the Wang family didn't respond, and the others were not very happy. Wang Shijing and Shao Yun'an's family had better die like this. In this way, as Wang Shijing's family, the huge family business that Wang Shijing left behind is not all theirs. The fined Wang Benchang and Wang Bensheng also gloated in various ways. For this reason, Tang Genshu almost got into a fight with his cousin.

Jiang Kangning was anxious, Manager Xu was anxious, and Chen Sanli was also anxious. The Master, Deputy Dean of the County School, and the Deputy Dean of Baiyue Academy were anxious when they learned about this matter. Interests are involved, and they are all anxious to die. Just when they were each getting angry and smoking, Wang Shijing and Shao Yunan finally came back. When they appeared in their woods, they met the villagers and yamen who were looking for them. When they saw them, some of the villagers were so happy that they cried.