182

I have to say that Wang Shijing's decision is correct. Not to mention how the rulers of the Wu family, Liu family, and Zheng family wanted to see him, just talking about the greetings sent by those aristocratic families, officials, and high-level people who had become close friends with him were as many as snowflakes. Except for a few people in the capital, Wang Shijing doesn't know anyone, and he doesn't plan to get to know more now.

After resting in the General's Mansion, Wang Shijing brought his adoptive father and adoptive mother, daughter-in-law, and children, and took the reward of Emperor Yongming to receive the reward. Shen Bing sent two stewards of the general's mansion and dozens of mansion soldiers to follow him. When King Luo Rong heard that they were going to leave the capital, he also brought Guo Zimu with him, leaving the prince who was "recovering from a serious illness" to deal with the affairs of the palace.

King Luo Rong was given immortal water, and Guo Zishou was Wang Shijing's righteous brother. These two items alone are enough for the big households in the capital to be moved by the wind. King Luo Rong is notorious for not asking about political affairs, and if he wants to set up the relationship with the royal family, it is naturally the most suitable to start with the new king Zhengjun. Besides, the inner house is also better for friendship, isn't it? Therefore, Guo Zimu received almost as many greetings as snowflakes. But Guo Zimu didn't even talk about accepting the invitations. He didn't even read it at all. When he heard that someone wanted to visit him, his first reaction was to refuse.

Guo Zimu didn't see anyone, but he couldn't bear others to send him greeting cards, not to mention how many people came in person. King Luo Rong knew that he was annoying, but he didn't hear that Shao Yunan and Wang Shijing were going to collect land to collect people or something, and immediately packed their bags and went to defect with Guo Zimu. In fact, King Luo Rong also has his own little Jiujiu. Although he has become younger, no matter how young he is, he is not worthy of Guo Zimu. Before he and Guo Zimu got married, he didn't like too many people seeing Guo Zimu. What if there was a handsome man who made Guo Zimu look good. So it is safest to take Guo Zimu away and keep him away from the capital.

A group of people left the capital in the carriage of the General's Mansion, with the soldiers of the General's Mansion leading the way, and no one dared to stop them. This is also a special account of the old general. If Wang Shijing and Shaoyun'an went out alone, they would not be stopped by the people in An Guohou's mansion.

In the palace, Murong Yi also dressed up and prepared to leave the palace. He is going to take his younger brother to the Rainforest Temple today. As for her mother who only met once in a while, Murong Yi didn't have much expectation for the upcoming meeting.

"Master."

"Come in."

When Mu Rongyi turned around, he saw the old slave who had been waiting by his father's side came in with his head lowered, holding a wooden box in his hand.

When the old slave saw Murong Yi, he first saluted, and then said, "Eldest young master, before the lord goes out, ask the slave to bring this box to you, saying that it was explained by Zhengjun."

"Little dad?" Mu Rongyi was surprised and took it with both hands, the box was quite heavy.

The old slave said: "The lord said some things in the mansion, and it is difficult for the lord to come forward, and you need to pay more attention to the eldest young master. The things that the lord has explained are also included. The lord said that everything is up to you, the eldest young master. "

"okay, I get it."

Murong Yi waved her hand, and the old slave bowed his head and stepped back. Sitting down, Murong Yi asked the people around her to tell her brother that they were going out later.