223

The capital is frying up and down. When the direct descendants of a wealthy family give birth, there will be more or less rewards in the palace, depending on the status of the birthing party. Shao Yunan is the nephew of the queen, the grandson of the old general, the nephew of the great general, the father and son of the general Wuwei, the younger brother of the general Hussar, and the righteous prince of the Hou Zhongyong. With so many identities and titles, the reward in the palace More or less, everyone knows that. But they could never have imagined that the reward in the palace would be so heavy that even Wang Shijing was bombed - stunned.

Shao Yunan's reward for having a son should usually be ordered by the Queen, but this time it was Emperor Yongming himself. Emperor Yongming did not reward any items that could be relied upon, but only rewarded three identities.

- Bestow King Shijing as a loyal and brave man, inherited from generation to generation; The two sons of Duke Zhongyong were given the name Wang Xingyi and the King of Ruian County.

The emperor not only sealed the newly born little guy, the king, but even gave him his name directly. The titles of Ruian County King and Sui'an County King, the eldest son of the emperor, differ by only one word, but they are clearly different in status. What a glory this is, as soon as this imperial decree came out, except for a few families in the capital, all the members of this family were jealous. The old general never expected that the emperor would issue such a will. Three Dukes, five lords and one general, with the beheading of Duke Anguo, the banishment of Duke Hengyuan, and the sudden rise of Hou Zhongyong, the court has become two Dukes, five lords and one general.

In just two years, Wang Shijing, a real mud-legged man, has transformed from a desolate one-eyed retired former centurion to one of the three princes, and depending on the identity of the family, a prince, a prince, A county master, a county king, and a first-grade Zhengjun are definitely the head of the three princes. How can those old-fashioned families bear it. Why can Wang Shijing become the king? Could it be based on that fairy fruit, the good things produced by their loyal and brave mansion? For their family, the identity of a prince and a county master is already a great favor!

Wang Shijing, who received the imperial decree, hurried into the palace to express his gratitude. In fact, he was apprehensive. He hoped that the emperor would take back the gift, which was too great for him. As for his son being given a name, all the names he thought of as a father were useless. Wang Shijing didn't know whether to thank him or to be heartbroken. He couldn't care about it now. The identities of Hou Ye and Guo Gong Ye seem to be different, but they are very different. He became a prince, and he was envious and jealous, but it did not break a certain balance of power in the DPRK, but becoming a prince would have a different meaning. Wang Shijing is not stupid, this honor not only failed to make him ecstatic, but made him extremely uneasy.

The old general also followed into the palace, and he also wanted to persuade the emperor to withdraw his order. The Marquis of Zhongyong is now a new noble in the DPRK, and it has only been a long time since he became a prince, and the old general is worried.

The two entered the palace, Emperor Yongming was still in the East Palace, and the queen had returned to Jingyou Palace to rest. Emperor Yongming's current bedroom has completely become a decoration. The queen is used to living in Jingyou Palace, but now Jingyou Palace has become Emperor Yongming's bedroom. Emperor Yongming was waiting for Wang Shijing to come to thank him. In the end, after hearing what Wang Shijing and the old general meant, Emperor Yongming said: "Master Zhongyong, I am not rewarding you, but Yunan and Xiaoxingyi."

Emperor Yongming stood up, walked slowly, and said: "I once said that whoever can heal the queen, I will make him a prince. Yun An not only healed the queen, but also fulfilled the long-cherished wish of me and the queen for many years. Let me and the queen be able to rejoice the prince, not to mention the fairy fruit that the two of you sent, so that I and the queen can be reborn. As for the loyalty of the two of you to me and the queen, I will not list them all. Yun An is my lucky star, it is not an exaggeration for me to give him a different surname, Wang Ye, but Yun An is his wife, no matter how much glory and wealth I can give him, I can only give it to you."