179

Mrs. Wu and Mrs. Wu Zheng were in the palace, in front of Emperor Yongming and Empress Jun, and they could not send messages. When Guo Xun brought Ning Mu, who had come out of the prison, to Duke Anguo's mansion, he passed the sage's decree, and after the doctor of the Taiyuan Hospital saw Wu Jian, the whole of the mansion was panicked, and Duke Anguo and the prince came forward.

But it was too late for them to stop or do something. If it was only Ning Mu, they would be better off doing something, but in the presence of Guo Xun, they could only delay for a while, but nothing could stop Ning Mu from seeing Wu Jian's doctor. As the head doctor of the Imperial Hospital, Ning Mu naturally had a good relationship with the Anguo Gongfu. However, Ning Mu had been imprisoned for a long time. Guo Xun had already made it clear when he brought him out of the prison. What happened to Wu Jian's body, the emperor and Chitose both needed to know the truth. No matter how daring Ning Mu was, he didn't dare to take into account his friendship with the Duke of Anguo at this time. If the emperor and the queen want to know the truth, he must tell the truth, and it must be the truth that the emperor and the queen want to know.

Ning Mu, who was imprisoned, ignored the scorching eyes of Duke Anguo and his son, and examined Wu Jian earnestly and carefully. After he stopped, Guo Xun asked in person, "Sir Ning, What's his illness?"

An Guogong coughed twice. Ning Mu didn't lift his head and said, "Master Wu Jian's illness is very troublesome. I haven't practiced medical skills for many days, and I'm afraid that I may miss the investigation."

Guo Xun took the silk handkerchief and pressed his nose, as if he didn't like the smell in the room, he said a little embarrassedly, "The emperor and Chitose are waiting. The imperial physicians in the palace have all checked out."

An Guogong immediately said: "Don't dare to disturb the saint. The government has searched for him all over the capital for famous doctors, and they all say that he is too worried, and Jane's blessing is weak. Whether he can survive it depends on his own good fortune."

Wu Cheng, the son of Duke Anguo, also hurriedly said: "If you carry him into the palace like this, not only will you collide with Sheng Shang and Chitose, but others will also say that our country's government is arrogant and arrogant."

Guo Xun smiled and said, "The grandfather and the eldest son are worrying too much. Wu Jian's illness is now not just a matter of the prince's office. The emperor said that if Wu Jian is really worried, Wang Shaozhengjun will report to him. The old lady is apologizing. I want to go back empty-handed, but it's not good to deal with the emperor and Chitose." After that, Guo Xun said, "Come here, carry Wu Jian into the palace."

"Eunuch Guo, wait!" Wu Cheng stretched out his hand to stop him, but Wu Yi, Wu Jian's biological father, who was standing behind Wu Cheng, turned pale.

Guo Xun raised his eyelids and put away his smile: "What is your son doing? Do you want to disobey the decree? The emperor and Chitose are waiting."

Wu Cheng's hands trembled. An Guogong took a deep breath and saluted Guo Xun: "Eunuch Guo has worked."

"Your Excellency is very polite." Guo Xun ordered again, "Come here, carry Wu Jian into the palace."

The palace guards who came with him immediately broke in from the outside and carried Wu Jian away without saying a word. Ning Mu kept his head down and followed Guo Xun out of the Duke's Mansion. After getting on the carriage, Guo Xun asked, "Medicine Ning, you really can't diagnose Wu Jian's illness?"

It was only at this time that Ning Mu raised his head, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and whispered, "He is not sick, but poisoned."

Guo Xun took a deep breath, his eyes were cold, and he lowered his voice: "Are you sure?"