160

King Luo Rong knew the age of Destiny, but the number of times he had seen people naked was not more than five fingers. It is no exaggeration for him to say that his place is eight taels of meat. But also because of these eight taels of flesh, no one can stand him. The princess originally believed in Buddhism, and if she hadn't been able to disobey the divine mandate, she would have shaved her hair and entered the void long ago. Because of this, the princess was extremely indifferent to sexual matters. On the night of their marriage, when she saw the place where King Luo Rong was, she even cried and didn't want to.

The next day, the princess gave her dowry maid to King Luo Rong and asked him to take him as a concubine. But on the night that the maid had sex, although she didn't refuse, she was still in pain and was terrified.

King Luo Rong's five times, reluctantly let the princess give birth to a son, and let the concubine have a son, but the difference between the son and the second son is a full nineteen years old. King Luo Rong is not a widower, but his life is actually no different from that of a widower. It was said that there were five times, but it was not considered a love at all. It was King Luo Rong who touched it himself. When it was almost done, he went to sow the seeds. He knew that he was terrible there, and he didn't want to embarrass the princess and his concubine. He just asked them to give birth to two children for him, so that he could at least have an explanation for himself in this life.

Luo Rong Wang is a prince and a prince, but he doesn't even know what love is like. The two women have left a deep shadow on King Luo Rong. He feels inferior and does not want to harm others anymore, guarding his two sons to live a life of pure heart. I couldn't take it anymore, so I found my five girls. It can be said that if Guo Zimu didn't take the initiative, no matter how much Luo Rong liked it, he would only bury this like deeply. He was old, and the place was so unbearable.

However, Guo Zimu took the initiative. Crying and begging, just want him. King Luo Rong's heart that had been withered for almost his entire life was so watered by Guo Zimu's initiative that it moved the bud called love.

It hurts when you get in. Even if I did enough lubrication, I was still sweating from the pain. However, Guo Zimu hugged King Luo Rong even more, not allowing him to escape or retreat. Pain, he is willing.

His own vulgarity, little by little, entered that beautiful, soft, and warm body like an immortal descended from the earth. The drops of sweat on King Luo Rong's body trickled down his back. King Luo Rong's eyes were very hot, he lowered his head and kissed everything he could kiss eagerly, no longer going deeper. That's enough.

"Uncle Murong, you want me, you want me..."

"You will hurt..."

"It doesn't hurt. You want me, you want me!"

It was late at night, and the candles in Feiliuyuan's room were still not extinguished. On the bed, the ambiguous moaning was painful, but more, it was happiness and peace of mind.

King Luo Rong didn't know that life could be so happy. Guo Zimu wiped off the sweat from King Luo Rong's head, and the satisfied smile made King Luo Rong unable to restrain himself from twitching.

"Well……"

Everyone, in this world, will always have a significant other that truly belongs to him. Some people were lucky enough to meet; some people didn't know who that person was until they died. The life of King Luo Rong belongs to the latter. But just when he had stepped into the coffin with one foot, Guo Zimu appeared. This young descendant with a face that could be called a calamity, but he fell in love with such a bad old man. King Luo Rong doesn't understand, is this a blend of water and milk, he only knows that he has never been so happy, so happy.