This biscuit... WAS AMAZING!!!

Third person Pov~

Boboiboy is now sleeping. He can't hear anything or anyone. He was having a good time sleeping until...

*Knock *Knock

Boboiboy: Hm? Who's there?

Gopal: Its me! Gopal! Help us!!!

Boboiboy: Isn't you superhero?

Gopal: Just help us!!!

Boboiboy: Ish! Fine!

Boboiboy get out from his comfy bed and open the door. At the door there was Ying, Fang and Gopal. They look like already done of life.

Boboiboy: What can I do for you?

Ying: We need your help!

Boboiboy: For?

Gopal: Yaya make her biscuit! You need to tell her to stop or we all die!!!

Boboiboy: Why? She make a biscuit can't be so bad.

Gopal: Dey! Have you know that if she make a biscuit and give it to you, you are done for!

Boboiboy: Why!? Just tell me already!?

Ying: Ayo! If you eat her biscuit, you can pass out lo!

Boboiboy: Really...?

Ying: Aiya! Just tell her to stop making her biscuit! This is for your safety to!

Boboiboy: Okay! Fine! If that is the things that can make you all stop bothering me, then fine!

Boboiboy go to the kitchen and the other following him slowly from behind. At the kitchen Yaya happily making her biscuit and waiting for somebody to come and ask for it. Soon after, Boboiboy come straight to Yaya and ask what was she doing.

Yaya: Boboiboy! I make a biscuit! Did you want to taste one?

Boboiboy: Sure. It can't be that bad.

Boboiboy eye changed to blue colour but before he take the biscuit his hand being slap away from it. Gopal then start to talking "That the biscuit was a poison" and also "What was he doing?". But Yaya ask "Why you slap the biscuit away from Boboiboy hand?" When they two bickering about the biscuit, Boboiboy take one of the biscuit and stare at it for a second.

Boboiboy: Hey Gopal. It's can't be that bad?

Gopal: No! Boboiboy!!!

Boboiboy take a bite of the biscuit and he just eat it... Boboiboy that is now blue eye colour is now feel happiness for some reason. He smile creepily and start to laugh.

Boboiboy: Hahaha! Your biscuit is soo yummy la Yaya!

Yaya: Eh! Really!

Gopal: Boboiboy! Are you okay?

Boboiboy: I'M BETTER THAN EVER! I HAVE NEVER TASTE THIS WONDERFUL BISCUIT BEFORE!

Yaya: See Gopal? My biscuit isn't that bad!? Why are you so scare about it?

Ochobot: Why with the noise you all?

Boboiboy: OCHOBOT! SEE! THIS BISCUIT IS SOO DELICIOUS! DID YOU WANT TO TRY SOME!?

Ochobot: Boboiboy! What happen to you!?

Ying: Aiya! Before this people just pass out! Now getting crazy! What did you put in your biscuit, Yaya?

Yaya: Just a normal recept for my biscuit!

Boboiboy: Hey you all! You all are hero right!? How about we play!? To the training room!!!