Big Tree Huh...

Third person Pov~

After they all finish saving the world, (Again) they all go back to Boboiboy House and see The Trio drinking Ice cocoa Tok Aba peacefully like there is no disaster at all. They all just sit and rest.

Gempa: Sooo, How was your journey?

Taufan: I bet it was adventures!

Hali: You guys look like sh*t.

Gempa: Hali... Please don't use that word.

Hali: Sorry.

Taufan: You guys might be tired! Here! *Put the drink in front of the Geng* This might can help!

Gopal: ICE COCOA TOK ABA! I missed it!

Yaya: *Sigh* What a day...

Gempa: Now can you guys tell us, why there a big Tree behind the house?

All: Wait, WHAT!?

Hali: It just suddenly appeared behind the house...

They all go to the backyard and the big tree... They all didn't expected there was a green Boboiboy swinging around the tree laughing.

Gopal: When does Boboiboy being a monkey!? Does Boboiboy a- ACK!

Ying: Haiyah! Don't implies something that doesn't true, Gopal!

Yaya: Hmmm... Hey there!

???: Huh?

Yaya: Can we talk?

???: Sure!

??? Go down and wait for the things... Easy to say that Yaya and Ying can't hold there hand and pinch the cute cinnamon cheek.

Later on. The Trio come and bought one Hot Cocoa Tok Aba for the visitors. They all talk and ask each other question...

Gempa: Oh! Where is my manners... My name is Gempa.

Taufan: And I am Taufan! And this Tsundere is Halilintar! Call him Hali!

Hali: Did you just call me Tsundere you airhead!

Gempa: Hali... Please, don't insult each other... That goes to you to Taufan!

???: Oh! My name is Thorn! Its nice to see you! (OwO)

Yaya: Thorn! My name is Yaya, This is Ying, Fang And Gopal. Its nice to meet you!

Thorn: Sure!

Gempa: How about we talk inside? We can all talk and play with each other?

Thorn, Taufan: YAY! *Running inside*

Hali: Huh... Troublemaker...

Gopal: Don't worry. I know you just jealous because he have a cute friend not like you...

Hali: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?

Gopal: WAAAA!

Gempa: Haih.... Why does it feel normal for me? Nah whatever...

Ying: Yaya. I think Gempa start to remember back his memory.

Yaya: Hmh!

Fang: You guys are going inside or just stay out side?

Yaya, Ying: Eh! COMING!

To be continue~

_________________________________________________
Me: How was the chapter, pals? I will be update another week because this week I have a exams! Sorry for the short chapter!

Gempa: Don't forget to vote if you want!

Thorn: And Follow us if you want!

All: And have a nice day!

UwU, Thorn and Gempa out~
Have a nice day~