We gonna fight who?

Third person Pov~

After the "incident"... Boboiboy and Ochobot tell them about the power and Boboiboy don't want to joined the Tapops and Kokotaim Geng understand and respect his decision. Now, they will play a sport game!!! It was the reason why they here to after all! But they still need to find who is the vigilante. They almost close to it. They already throw 2 suspect and 3 other suspect is the prime suspect.

Well back to the topic!

Tok Aba: Boboiboy! Don't forget you lunch! I cook it special for you!

Boboiboy: Thanks, Tok. I going now. Assalammualaikum!

Tok Aba: Waalaikumsalam!

Ochobot: Meet you later!

Yaya: Tok Aba, we are going out! We have a sport game this evening at Ferrol Academy. You can come if you want.

Tok Aba: I will pass that. I still remember my back is broken because of the game...

Ochobot: I will go!

Ying: Let's go!

Kokotaim Geng go to their team at the school. Their team is, Yaya, Ying, Gopal, Fang, Iwan, Kaleem. Papa Zola is the teach. They all are going to do this! They will win this game.

Time Skip

They... Can do it?

I front of the Kokotaim Geng is they rival team from Ferrol Academy. They all choose a football game. So they are going to fight them.

???: HAHAHAHA! Loser! You are going to lose.

???: The game didn't even start yet, and now we totally win because they are weakling.

Yaya: Ish. They are very rude!

Ying: They just judge us by the cover.

Iwan: *Nod*

Kaleem: True.

Gopal: Uh.. But. They are true, right?

Ying: *Smack Gopal head* Aiyah! Who said we didn't know how to play football!!! We already play it when we kid, remember.

Yaya: Haih...

???: Hey, you!

Fang: What?

???: You look idiot! You aren't supposed to be here! HAHAHAHA!

Fang: Ish! You!

???: What? You wanna fight me? In you dr-

Boboiboy: Move idiot.

???: Captain! You are her-

Boboiboy: I said move.

???: Yes captain.

Boboiboy: Sorry... About this weirdo.

Yaya: Eh, Boboiboy?

Fang: I hope they lose.

Boboiboy: Same.

Ying: Eh! Isn't you at the same team?

Boboiboy: By force...

Gopal: Weird much!

Boboiboy: *Whisper* I have a plan... For you to eliminated them...

All: Eh! Really!

Boboiboy: *Nod*

Gopal: ... You are my best friend now, Boboiboy! *Hug Boboiboy*

Boboiboy: Please... Don't hug me...