I got the picture!

Third person Pov~

Yaya: Are you guys ready!

All: Yes!

Gopal: We can finally go home if we got just one! I already miss my Amma curry!

Ying: Haiyah! We just be here for a week!

Fang: Heh.

Boboiboy: What are you guys doing? Is that a camera?

As you guys can see Kokotaim Geng is sitting at the kitchen and at the dining table there was a camera and also a torchlight.

Yaya: Yes! We going to take a picture of the vigilante.

Ying: We already run into him and from what we can tell, my power is useless against him.

Yaya: Even me.

Gopal: You already know what happen.

Fang: My power almost got him but he just disappeared like that.

Ochobot: Its like he already now what gonna happen.

Boboiboy: Wait! "Him". You finally able to know his gender?

Ying: Yes. We just find out that he was a boy and we just can't get it why we didn't see it before.

Boboiboy: Well. Good luck with the chase, I will be at my room. Resting. See you later.

Yaya: See you later too!

Gopal: When we can go on mission?

Ying: We need to wait until its time for him to patrol, then we can cornered him and bam! We take a pic of him and see if any suspect have a similarities.

Ochobot: Uhh, guys. He already on patrol.

Fang: Hah! Isn't it was to early for him to go on patrol!

Yaya: We can't waste any time! We need to catch him!

Ying: Ochobot!

Ochobot: Hm! TELEPORTATION POWER!

Yaya: Let's go! We need to catch him before its to late!

All: Yes!

They go inside the portal and start to ready the camera and go to hunt the vigilante! The bump into him almost every 5 minute and got so much picture and after they got so many picture they go back to Boboiboy house and rest and of course, keep the camera at the safe place and wait for tomorrow to check on them.

Time skip~

They all got up, greeting each other and make a breakfast. Boboiboy out to buy a groceries. Ochobot is recharging and Tok Aba is resting at him room. They all is now analysing the suspect picture and the vigilante picture. Non of them have any similarities. They all look at every single on of the picture to make sure if one of them look like anybody.

Their is one most clear picture that the others. But the picture of the boy is just half, the other half is being covered by the shadow. The picture is like the straight hat. Dark and red colour clothing and hat. Have a sword and red eye. Its like they have seen before but where?

Yaya just cut it to half so it will be easy to see who is the person. She look at the picture until Boboiboy is home.

Boboiboy: Hey guys. I'm home.

Ying: Welcome home.

Yaya look at the picture one more time then look at Boboiboy. She put the picture at half of Boboiboy. She then ask Boboiboy for a small favor.

Yaya: Boboiboy, can you point you hat to look at the front?

Boboiboy: What? Hmmm, okay?

Boboiboy point the hat to the front and Yaya look at the similarities between Boboiboy and the vigilante.

Yaya: *Gasp* Bo-Boboiboy...

Ying: Are you okay, Yaya?

Boboiboy: Is there something wrong?

Yaya: You are that vigilante!?

To be continue~

________________________________________________
Me: OMG!!! Boboiboy secret have be found!

Solar: You forget to say "How was the chapter, pals?" like you always do.

Me: Whatever.

Hali: I still hate when you put me with balloon together and then all of your reader put me with more balloon and I surely will kill them!

Gempa: Okay. Sooo, Please tell us what did you think about the chapter!

Solar, Hali, Ice: And please vote if you want.

Blaze, Taufan, Thorn: And have a nice day!

Me: Please wait for the next chapter!

UwU and the Elemental out~
:)~