The... WHAT IN THE WORLD!

Third person Pov~

Boboiboy is sitting at the couch looking at his phone and scrolling down the class group chat. Yaya and His is at kitchen, do whatever they want. Tok Aba and Gopal go out to buy a groceries. Fang training and Ochobot recharging. Kokotaim Geng think to make a apologized party for Boboiboy because of Yaya biscuit.

Ying Pov~

Aiya...

How can it be like this...

Me: Haiya, Yaya. Why are you cutting a onion? Cake didn't need them la!

Yaya: Eh, really? I make my biscuit always like this...

Me: Uh! Let's just follow the recept from the book...

Yaya: 1/2 cup of milk, 2 egg, 1 cup of flour and 1/5 sugar. Mix the together slowly for 3 minute then put the cocoa in.

Me: Got that!

Yaya: Mix them slowly, Ying.

Me: I know, Yaya.

I mixing them slowly for 3 minute as the book say and continue to do what the book say.

Time skip~

Me: Done!

Yaya: Just let them bake!

Me: Now, let's do the others.

Yaya: How about we-

*Knock*Knock

Yaya: That might be Gopal and Tok Aba!

Me: Let me take it!

I go to the door help they both and do as plan!

Gopal: I will go blew the balloon. We need Ochobot to distract him.

Ochobot: You call?

Me: Ochobot! We need you to distract Boboiboy! We want to make a surprise for him.

Ochobot: Okay, I also want to hang out with him too anyway.

Gopal: Nice. I, the great Gopal. The captain of this group will make this surprise party is the best he will have!

Yaya: ... You can stop that...

Ochobot: Well, I'm going.

Me: Let's do this!

Ochobot Pov~

I go to Boboiboy and yea....

Me: Boboiboy.

Boboiboy: Yes.

Me: I wanted to ask you if we can Hangout?

Boboiboy: Why all of the sudden?

Me: I just miss you and I wanted to know about your power.

Boboiboy: Okay! Let's go.

Me: Eh! Really!

Boboiboy: Yea... We can go to park if you want.

Me: Yes! LET'S GO!

We both go out and hangout and do what we want to do and I now know Boboiboy better and also tell about the vigilante too. He information is helping us to know more about the vigilante and his route. Boboiboy also say that he been save once before. He really hope he can meet him again. And I hope I can take him to Tapops too. His power can help us and save more people like he want to. But he refuse... He said he don't want much attention, he already like his world too.

He really change a lot.

Time skip~

Boboiboy Pov~

I and Ochobot really have a good time. Its time for use to go home we have a little talk.

Ochobot: Hmm. Boboiboy.

Me: Hm?

Ochobot: Can I tell the other about your power? You know... But! I will make sure they didn't tell anybody or let them threaten you to be at Tapops.

Me: Yea...... You can! I trust you after all. You wouldn't betray my trust, don't you?

Ochobot: Of course! I wouldn't!

Me: Hehehe... Terbaik👍.

Ochobot: It a while I heard you say that.

Me: You make me have a happy mood you know.

Ochobot: Hm!

When we arrive at home, the light all is off. When I want to say something to Ochobot, Ochobot gone.

Me: Uhh.. Guys? Anybody? Is anybody here?

...

Me: ...

All: SURPRISE BOBOIBOY!!! WE ARE SORRY!!!🎉🎉

Me: WAH!!!!

Yaya: Sorry if we make you shock but this is surprise party for you!

Me: You know what? Its fine...

Tok Aba: Here is the cake. Yaya and Ying do this special for you!

Me: It didn't have a taste like your biscuit, right?

Yaya: Yes, of course!

Me: Okay then!

Time skip~

The party going until Gopal running away from Fang. Fang have a Shadow claw. Fang try to hit Gopal but instead it hit a balloon.

(A/N: I smell a lighting)

Yaya: Fang, Gopal! Stop it!!!

Ying: You are destroying a decoration!!!

Gopal: Fang!!! Stop it! I'm sorry!!!

Fang: You destroying my carrot donut! You will pay for it!!!

Ochobot: Guys! Stop it! Did you want to destroy this house!? Right Boboiboy?

Fang: Gopal-

Hali: Move if you dare.

Hali point his sword at Fang and his hand is shivering. Hali face is also look terrified until Gopal step into one of balloon. That make Hali snap. He slash Gopal using Lighting sword. Gopal just being electrocute until pass out at the same time. Yaya use his power and make him falls but he still trying to stand up. Fang try to stop him but he be in the same fate as Gopal. In the end they all able to stop Hali and Hali turn back to normal.

In the end they all really want to ask,

What is happening?

To be continue~

_______________________________________________
Me: How was the chapter, pals?

Hali: You! Sh*thead! How dare you make me close to that f*ck*ing balloon! I will end you!

Me: WELL, SEEYOULATER! HAVEANICEDAY!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND TELL ME HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT THE CHAPTER!!! BYE!

Almost die UwU and Hali out~
Don't play with me⚡~