Prolouge

Maybe I can keep posting on this. The prolonged may be shorter. But the rest will be longer.

The wind howled outside the throne room, casting the ever growing aura of malice and hate across the grand castle. the queen inside sat on her throne, reading over the reports she received in her book. Flipping the page every so often.

BAM BAM BAM

She looked up at the door, putting the book away. Her golden bladed tail scraped lightly on the ground.

"Who is it?" Her voice boomed, asking the guards nearby. One of her armored guards cracked the door open, leaning his head to listen in.

"It's him, you majesty." He said, looking up at her. She gave a dark grin, exposing her sharp fangs.

"Good, let him in." She commanded, fixing herself on her throne, shifting her large body as she regained her regal position. The tortch light reflects off her golden body. Her dark blue eyes glistened as they watched the doors open, letting a black male walk in.

His face held a serious demeanor as he walked in. His blood red claws tapped on the marble flooring as he neared, bowing when he reached her.

"Well?" She demanded, flicking her tail from side to side.

"Your excellency, we have found him, as you have asked." He informed her. A glimmer of remorse shone in his eyes as he bowed, quickly hiding it as he rose.

She hissed in venomous delight.

"Oh good. It's been a while since this has happened to someone." She remarked, sharpening her talons on the wet stones connected to her throne. Creating a sickening sliiiiink as she pulled each talon back.

Thunder boomed outside, illuminating the room and the queen in white light. Revealing several swirling marks and invisable tattoos on her menacing body.

"Should I....." The black male asked, looking back at the door. Knowing the fate for what was behind those ruby studded doors.

"Oh, of course, he needs to be punished." She replied. An air of silent malice surrounded her. He nodded, walking back from where he just entered, opening the door solemly as he looked out.

Her grin widened as she heard the roars of pain, thrashing of chains and claws as a strange dragon was dragged in. His snarls and curses echoed through the halls as he was dragged into the royal room.

A sense of satisfaction mixed with her venomous intent at the sight of the blood on his tan-green scales. Dripping onto the floor. He had the same pattern of a diamondback rattlesnake, jet black claws, and blue pupils that mixed in with the onyx black eyes. He was big for his age, which wasn't very much, but that is useful.

He snarled as he stared up at her, his venomous tail snapped back and forth in the covering, denying its use.

"Well.well.well." She growled, looking down at him as she stepped off her throne. Her talons created loud thumping sounds as she stepped, walking till she was right over him. "Welcome back." She taunted, digging her claws into his shoulder, making him hiss in pain.

"Oh quit it, you were taught better than that." She snapped, looking at the black dragon again, how the quilt on his body ruffled as he watched. "Hmph." She stepped back.

"You...bitch." The chained dragon snarled, pulling against his binds.

She simply chuckled, looking back at the double doors as a set of pure black armor was hauled in.

"You betrayed me. You destroyed part of my kingdom. For something that wasn't even there." She hummed, watching as some workers brought the armor and a pre-heated furnace over to them.

"You broke something of mine, so, eye for an eye." She hummed, watching as they threw the armor into the fire. He scoffed.

"You're going to melt something you threw on me?" He said flatly, watching as the metel turned a bright red.

"Oh heavens no. Something... much worse." She grinned.

He snarled in suprise as a blueish green powder was thrown onto him, covering him head to toe.

"Ack! What the -" He roared as he was suddenly pinned to the ground by several large soldiers. His body was completely pinned. From the soldiers to the chains as they unhooked the parts on his back.

He could only speculate what they were going to do, but he didn't want to find out. Sadly, fate is a cruel bitch, and he found that out the hard way as he suddenly howled in excruciating pain as a searing heat was forced against his body.

He withered, howled and screamed in pain as his body was coated in his own armor. Searing into his flesh as it was placed on his whole body.

By the time it was done, only his top part of his head was left uncovered, his eyes filled with rage as he looked up to the queen with a venomous glare.

"This is what happens when you betray your queen." She said, looking down at him remorslessly.

"You....are not....my queen." He spat weakly. She simply huffed and nodded to one of the iron masons.

"That'll change." She hummed as he watched the blistering hot metel slide over his face, burning itself into his flesh as he howled in a final cry of pain and fury.

She grinned as the metel seeped into his scales, latching it to him forever.

"My dear little Riplash, how I wish this didn't had to happen. But now you will be an unstoppable weapon." She proclaimed.

His cries slowly subsided as he passed out from all the pain, the jet black armor covered him from head to tail, even his tail barb was now a venomous blade.

"My weapon. My Black demon. My Iron assassin."

Welp.....maybe this will last longer than my other shit.