Oh What Could This Bring Me?

Interesting Interesting. Lame.

He looked this dragon up and down. Studying every feature he had to offer to see. From the same reds and golds, same leafwing frill, as well as the same twisting horns that adorned his head.

"So it is you who she wants." Riplash mused, guiding the chain-whips back into their compartments, rolling them up before closing the metel flap that held them inside. The tension that sparked through the room right after made the scenario much more...interesting to him.

"I would assume so. Iron Assassin." He spoke. Authority laced in his voice as he took a step closer. Much to the soldiers distaste around him. Riplash wondered himself why this target was stepping closer. Doesn't he know how dangerous he is? Is he aware of his record of kills?

"I must say though. Your confidence matches your bravery...or your stupidity." Riplash spoke back, taking another step closer. Muscles tensed, weapons were drawn, and eyes darted between their commander and Riplash himself as he took armored step, after armored step.

"I am aware of your reputation."

"Then why not run like the rest?" He played, the target was now only a small number of talonsteps away, closing in with a confident stride.

"Simple really." He spoke. What did he mean by simple? What could be so simple about knowing his reputation?

"And that is?" Riplash asked back, his face mere inches from the target, the confident gleam in his green eyes throwing off Riplash even further. All who knew he was after them would tremble at his presence, but why isn't he?

"You are curious." He announced simply. "You won't kill me because you have questions. And I am the only one with answers." He hummed amusingly, looking up at him. Being shorter than Riplash gave him the disadvantage of size in those case.

How would he assume that I am curious? Is he aware of the limit of the Sun Queens influence?

Riplash thought. Looking over the supposed target. He held no weapons on hand, but his left talon had three instead of four claws. A weird deformity indeed, but something about it made Riplash feel off as he looked down at the red dragon.

"Curious hmm? Is that so." He mused, flexing his razor-sharp claws over the stone floor.

"Yes. And I believe that, is why you won't kill me." He smirked. "You hate her too. I see it in your eyes. You hate that you are bound to something of her, a mark that will show she owns you." He spoke quietly, only so he and Riplash could hear. The mention of the Dun Queen and his invisible chains irked him. No one. NO ONE! Speaks like that to him.

Slowly, Riplash leaned his down to the target mere clawtips away. A low growl emanating from his throat, making the plates seared to him vibrate lightly, creating a low hum that sounded like millions of locus soaring away from a devastated field.

"No one...talks about my chains." He snarled, baring his toxic laced fangs. The stench of venom seeping through his mask, filling his nose with the same deathly stench he knew all to well.

"Hit a nerve did I?" He smirked, standing unmoved or phased by Riplashes intimidations. This dragon, even with his tricky wordplay, was interesting to him. He was unfazed by his presence, his own hostility, and his reputation.

"What do you hope to gain from this? Anger me?" He questioned, a dumb move from him to do. What this guy trying to do exactly? He is to confident on this, he must have a backup plan...but what?

The target shrugged calmly. "Maybe I want to free you?"

"Commander don't-"

"I am already free." Riplash spoke. Pulling his head back with a frown.

The Iron Assassin On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara