An Icy Encounter

Ratd da da du dun!

He sat silently for a second. How was he gonna bullshit his way out of this one?

"Oh! Um, y-yeah. State your name soldier." He responded back in his most authoritarian voice.

"U-um, private Hawk." He heard her take a step back. "Can I come in?" She asked.

"No no. I've got a lot of sensitive documents in here." He responded quickly. Taking the book and hiding it in a large pouch under his wing that was built into his armor.

"OK um, sir. I was instructed to come to you on my placement in this base."

Sucking my dick

He silently chuckled at the thought.

"Report to the barracks for now soldier. In the morning we will start." He instructed. Hoping for her to leave.

With a sigh, the feminine soldier looked around before turning and leaving. Her footprints growing quieter and quieter until she disappeared.

With a big gasp, he let out air he didn't know he was holding in.

To close rip. Way to close.

He told himself, stalking around the room. He found a few pouches of gold, taking them in hand before leaving.

Never hurts. He chuckled, storing the money.

With one last look around the room, with new hatred and reason, he left. Exiting quietly from the building, two of the three moons shone brightly overhead, casting their benevolent light down on them, reflecting off his armor in an ungodly amount. The light bouncing off his armor making him look like a walking chandelier.

"Not the best time moon." He grumbled as he tried his best to hide behind tents, buildings and armor racks.

"Other there!" A sudden cry shouted, and not a second later, a spear plunged into the ground right next to him.

Of course my luck runs out.

He thought, annoyed as he leaped over a soldier, grabbing another by the horns and throwing him into the first as he took flight with a massive "woosh". Dodging several arrows and spears that sliced the air.

"Get the intruder!" Another screamed, as a massive skywing soldier slashed at him, catching up easily to the assassin due to their larger wings.

He grapled with the soldier, falling through the air before kicking him away, swatting another aside with his tail as his claws connected with the halbred of another, taking the weapon and using it as a shield by swinging it around in a quick, circular motion to block the arrows. Spinning it around suddenly, lodging it into the wing of another soldier, her cried of pain drowned out by the roars of rage via the other soldiers.

"Rrrrrr, shit." He growled, brandishing his own sword in response as he grew surrounded.

Their angry hisses resonating like passed off snakes all around him. Bulky mudwings with war hammers and axes, slim and quick sandwings with spears and swords, accompanied by several large skyings. Their wings creating loud beating sounds. Though through all of this, he still looked down at all of them.

"What a fun night it has been." Riplash taunted, looming around at the situation at hand. A plan already forming in his mind.

"Lay down your arms, and we won't have to use force." A large, armored mudwing commanded.

"And if I don't?" He asked. Watching the stout mudwing intently, his piercing blue eyes.

"You are outnumbered. We do not need a fight. We have enough of that." The same soldier said.