Skyfire and Moonsteel

Just want to get high off my lova....

"It seemed you and Sandwraith patched things up. Glad you were able to work it out." Opuntia smiled, gesturing to the relaxed smile and wave of Sandwraith as she left. Leaving him with the jubulant sandwing once again.

"Yeah...took a little bit of work, a but of physical therapy if you will...but I think we filled in the holes." He commented. Mentally chuckling as he reminisced earlier that morning.

The bustling of talonsteps outside his door that morning awoke him. A sound he was slowly getting accustomed too the more he stayed here. Though the warm body that curled up atop him was a feeling he almost forgot about. Sandwraiths body warming his chest and stomach in an oddly soothing way.

Craning his head to get a better view of her, a calm smile tugged at her lips as she snuggled against him. She looked so peaceful in this state, so relaxed. It almost made him envious that she could be so relaxed.

Well we did go crazy mere hours ago. Seems she loved it.

Her gentle hums puffed small plumes of air against his neck. Though he wanted to get up, moving with his length still inside her would wake her for sure. But for some reason...he wanted to simply...lay there. Bask in the feeling of another body resting so peacefully atop him.

"Mrmm." Of course it wouldn't last long. These good feelings never do it seems. Scrunching up her face, her eyes slowly blinked open. The onyx black voids of her eyes blinking the tiredness away before staring down at him.

"Morning. Or afternoon. Or...something." He stated, watching her stretch her wings and arms before arching her back, freezing at the sudden feeling of his rod still stuck inside her.

"Umm...a-about last night, um..." She stuttered nervously, rolling her hips to try and slip off him.

"Relax. This is between you and me. I don't share experiences with others, though you do as you like." He winked, humming lightly as tingles of pleasure raced through his groin as she rolled her hips, slowly sliding off him until with one final pull, he slipped out of her. Leaving her used slit rolling with his seed. Dripping out of her and onto his own hips.

"Y-yeah, mmm, just b-between...us. Phew." She panted, staring down at her cum filled hole before collapsing again against him.

"Hehehe. You seem exhausted still. Did I tire you out that bad?" He teased, shifting his wing into a more comfortable position with the female laying on it.

"Yeah." She sighed contently. "I can see why my sister was so fond of you now. I mean." She gestured to her slightly shaking hips. "Holy shit! That was fucking incredible!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah. I do have a way with making gals feel good." He hummed, laying his head back, resting his horns over the end of the bed so his could look up at the ceiling.

"I can tell." She spoke amusingly. "Fuck. I can't stay mad at you after that. Moons above know I needed relief." She sighed, basking in the early waking hours besides him. "How did you get so good anyways? Lots of experience?" She joked.

"In a way, yes. Though besides some diplomats, guards, and when I was at the academy...let's just say the Sun Queen used me for...more than just killing off or hunting down dragons." He confessed. Any thought or memory of the issue long since dead emotional wise.

"Wow...she...with you?" He nodded solemnly. "Ouch."

"Meh. At first it was very violating, but after a while I saw it as I had a privilege that no one else had. So I stopped caring." He shrugged, his eyes tracing imaginary patterns on the ceiling.