Devon X |Fem| Reader

you ar NOT a morning person

you ar NOT a morning person. (if you are, pretened your not) So one morning you woke up to your little sister shaking you like theres no tomorrow. "WAKE UP Y/N !" Your little sister yelled in your face. "Go away Lilianna" your said to your sister. "No! Mom says you have to go to the Daisy mart to get me candy so get your butt up and GO" Lilianna said smirking at you . 'Ugh fine whatever at least i get to see devon' You thought, getting out of your bed. You were definitely still tired.

♥Time Skip to when your at the daisy mart♡

<Devons POV>

I was cleaning the counter when i heard the bell ring, Means someone came in. I looked up to see The particular H/C girl. Y/N L/N. I really liked her. She had extraordinary glowng eyes and beautiful hair. Her personality is super cool and- "EARTH TO DEVON!" Y/N said laughing at me. "Huh" i said, 'Did i zone out staring at her?!' 'God thas embarrassing' i thought. "okay pretty boy save the smping for your future girlfriend." She said giggling at me. "Right, dont act like your single too" I sad to her noticing the small blushing on her face. "That will be 2.99" i said scanning the Pack of gummy worms.

😩Y/Ns POV😌

'Should i do it?' I thought to myself. 'Im gonna do it.' I thought looking him dead in the eyes and said "Devon, I have liked you for a long time- Your cute and your everything i ike." OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT, OKAY CAM DOWN Y/N ITS FINE "W-wait really?" Devon said, 'shit i fucked up-, I thought on the verge of tears. "OKAY WELL IM GONNA GO NOW-" I said really fast and was About to speed out of the store when Devon grabbed my hand and pulls me in. He then lifted my chin with his right hand and and put his left hand on my waist and leaned in to kiss me. "And i like you too"