Tyler X |Male| reader |sad?|

This is a breakup scenario!
________________________________When I woke up I had this weird feeling, like something was gonna happen today? "Weird" I mumbled to myself while getting dressed. When I was done I came downstairs and saw that my mom hasn't woken up yet, neither has my dad. "Whatever" I walked out the door.

When I got to school I didn't see Tyler anywhere and everyone was looking at me? "Okay this getting really weird" I said to myself again. I walked up to my friends and asked them if they've seen Tyler anywhere, "oh yea! He was behind the school" they said and went back to fawning over the girls. 'Why is he behind the school' I thought to myself while making my way behind the school. When I was about to turn the corner I heard these voices that sounded familiar, it was Tyler and his friends. "Dude your dating a guy?" One of Tyler's friends asked while picking up a rock and throwing it. "What no? Why would I be dating a guy? Who told you that" Tyler said in a very unconvincing voice. 'What...?' I thought he liked me? And we ARE dating, but why would he lie?. "Oh I heard it from Y/N, they said y'all were dating" then everyone got silent. "Yea no. I'm not dating a guy. Besides, Y/N is a freak." Exactly when I heard that my heart started racing and pounding. Yea in normal scenarios I would be sad that he lied and is basically saying that what we had was never true. Butttttt he called me a freak and said he wasn't dating me and instead of sad, I'm mad. Not even mad. I'm Livid. "Wow" I said walking from behind the wall while everyone was watching me. "That was soooo hurtful Tyler." I said walking closer to him and getting into his face "y'know, how could you be so cold" I said while glaring at him. I could see that he was cowering down but I didn't care. "I- I don't like you and your a freak!" Tyler pushed me away and stood up. "Oh Tyler just remember that your talking to me tho" I said standing up and brushing off my pants "you need to watch the way that your talking to me" I stared at him. And he stared at me. I don't know what he was feeling at the moment, but I don't even know how I was feeling anymore to be honest. "I mean after all the things that we have been through?" I asked him and when he heard that I saw his shoulders slouch and he looked down "and I know there's some things that you ain't told me" I whispered only loud enough for him to hear, his friends were standing behind him since I was taller then all of them "lemmi guess, your gonna walk around like you don't know me?" I said while taking a few steps back to see him clearly "your a dick Tyler." I said while turning around. "And try not to be so heartless" I said while walking off and finding my friends while the bell rings.
________________________________

                      NOT PROOF READDD