Devon X Fem shy reader

★Devon POV★

I was on my way to Y/n's house again. i like her and shes cute when shes flustered so every night i knock on her window in hopes that she would one night let me in.  Tonght i went to her window and knocked lightly a bunch of times. i usually stay for 5 minutes then go if she doesnt answer. i do this because i want to confess to her but when she doesn't answer i get a free b from being embarrassed

☆Y/n's POV☆

I heard Devon knocking on the window again. will he ever leave me alone? i like him but im too shy to do anything about it. i would probably stutter and then get all red and cower down. like bro, then i finally got annoyed at the taps and knocking that i jut opened the window and came face to face with him. My heart started beating so fast. I wanted to throw up because of how nervous I was. I snapped back to reality when he...booped my nose?? Okay take me death, I'm ready. I stepped aside, indicating that he can come in. When he got in he looked me in the eyes I could see a small tint of red on his cheeks. Must be cold then anyways me being me I stood there awkwardly and asked "U-uh so w-what did you come here f-for?" I muttered out. He looked me in the eyes and said "I like you so I wanted to come tell you"

😀Devon's POV😀

I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT OMGGG I MEANT TO SAY THAT I WAS BORED it's okay it's okay Devon she won't think of anything about it.RIGHT?.

~Y/Ns POV~

Wait. What. Okay I didn't just hear him. He was probably not thinking when he said that. It's okay don't think of it that much. He doesn't like you back it. It's okay

😩Nobody's POV😩

Devon then pulled you into your bed holding you close to his chest. He saw that you were blushing and completely a mess. He snuggled in closer and thought 'This is a good moment to do it' "Hey Y/N I was wondering if you had a crush on anyone"? He said blushing while you were laying your head on his chest. "Y-yeah I do, it's this really cute boy and he has dark brown hair." You said describing him. He on the other hand had no idea it was him and he started pouting. "Well I have a crush on you. But it's fine and you can go date that hobo" he said grumbling. 'ON GOD Y/N THIS IS HAPPENING DONT RUIN IT' you thought. "Well if you wanna call yourself a hobo then please do so" you said sarcastically. "Wait fr your not kidding?" He said absolutely bump fumbled that you like him back  "of course I do you dummy" you said starting to fall asleep in his arms.

Yeah your parents were not happy when they came in the next day. 👁👄👁

THE END

NOT PROOF READ