Miriam X Aaron T sister

i was walking around town when I saw these girls Dancing and singing infront of the- daisy mart? I heard what song they were listening to and it was 'Nobody like u' The one my brother sang in. well i mean he sings in all the 4Town songs. But still. I walked over to them and watched them. when they saw me they saw my shirt. It had my brothers name and The word 4Town on it. Then this pretty girl with Red hair started squeezing me and shouting "YOUR A 4TOWNIE?!" at me. ''well not really. my brother is Aaron T so i just came along with them'' and right as I said that she froze. Dead still. "W-wait so ur Aaron T's Sister?" The girl asked shaking me. Violently may I add. "Uuuh yeah anyways I'm Y/N" I say remembering that I never got her name. "And you are?" "Miriam" she said smiling. "But back to the point. Can you pleaseee introduce me and my friends?" She asked doing the anime eyes "Finnne but we better get going now." I said grabbing her hand and bringing her with me to the house. When we got there I let her and her friends inside and they started literally screaming because the boys were all in the living room. "O.M.G I CANNOT BELIEVE IM MEETING YOU" Miriam said jumping up and down in front of My brother. "Uhh Y/N who are they?" Robaire asked me peeling the black haired girl off of him " what are their names?" He asked smiling at them. "I really don't know they never told me. The only name that I know is Miriam." I said shrugging. Miriam smiled and said "I'm Miriam" she said to the boys and soon the girls were also introducing them self's to the boys. "Miriam walked up to me and asked if I was okay "w-what oh y-yeah I am" I said blushing. Turns out I zoned out staring at her. I looked down and noticed that she was holding my hand. She followed where my eyes were looking and automatically pulled away apologizing. "It's okay really I don't mind one bit." I said to her "she looked at me blushing and took me outside. I was confused. When she took me out side she said "listen y/n I know we literally just met but I really would like to get to know you better and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date." She said Looking away from me. 'ONG THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE' I thought "yes I would like that Mir"