Robaire X reader |Angst| (Happy ending)

TW! Mentions of, suicide, SH, mental health, abuse, overdose

I saw the blood spew out of my skin and i tried to hold back my screams. It hurt like hell. Robaire was at a show right now. And I needed to end it right now. I couldn't do it anymore. I almost could not lift my arms up because it hurt more than anything. I can never wear short sleeves. The only way was ending my life. I know Robaire would be sad but, he has been good without me before we met so what's the difference? I grabbed my pen and paper and started writing.
'Dear Robaire, I'm dead now! Yeah if that's not obvious. But I just want to let you know that nothing is your fault. I just couldn't live through the pain. Every morning I would wake up and stare at the wall. Thinking, "would anyone ever miss me?" I feel trapped in my own body. I have cuts and scars all over my arms and legs, I have burn marks on my thigh. I've tried to get better but I couldn't. It was hurting too much. I've thought about doing this before but I was just to much of a cowered. I was scared to die. But I wanted too. I hope you gain no trauma or haunting memories of this but this is goodbye. I will be watching over you! Tell the boys I will be missing them too! And when you think of my, just look at the sky and kiss the clouds. I will always love you.  Love, Y/N'

Is what the note said. I went to the cabinet and grabbed as many pills as I could. I ran back to the room. The concert should be done by now so I have to hurry. I started opening the pill caps and talking them out. *Click* I heard the door downstairs close. I tried hiding the pills but I was too slow. Robaire caught me. In. The. Act. He immediately ran up to me. I looked down and saw that I never covers the cuts. I was still bleeding and there was pills in my hand. I guessing that Robaire knew what I was doing because he was whispering "don't to it" and "I love u and I can't loose you" I started shaking. The same thoughts running through my mind. "Was I really about to take my life?" I thought nuzzling my head in his neck m. I started feeling tired. I could hear Robaire yelling for my to stay awake and he was on the phone while trying to bandage my arm but I just wanted to take one nap.

TIME SKIP
i woke up in a white room. 'A hospital room' I thought to myself. I looked up and saw a IV machine hooked up in my arm. I looked to see what was holding my hand and saw Robaire holding it. I wiped a tear and saw that he had read the note. 'I'm sorry Robaire I am never gonna do it again.' I thought smiling at him squeezing his hand.

——————————————————————-

BYE BYE