Miriam X |Soft Boy| reader

PumpkingGutz

Y/n was a normal boy and he was definitely the most like-able boy in his grade. He was nice in and out. He had many admirers and many people confess, but he had his eyes set on a certain girl, Miriam Mendelsohn. She very outgoing and super pretty, and that was just what he liked. Though he has never talked to her before he was planning on asking her to hang out someday. And he was beyond nervous.
^MIRIAM POV^
I looked at him and he was so cute! His Cute hair and clothing style was fantastic. I felt Mei elbowing me and smiling. "C'mon Mir, go confess to him!" Mei said to me with a comforting smile. "But we don't talk. Don't you think It would be weird?" I asked her taking a small glances at y/n and smiling 'maybe it wouldn't hurt to tell him how I feel' I thought to myself. "You know what! I'm gonna ask him out" ..
^Y/N POV^
I saw Miriam and her friends sitting down on the bleachers and talking. I'm gonna ask Miriam out today but I just don't know when I should. I'm thinking about doing it right now. You know what, I'm gonna go over there and confess! I hope I don't chicken out tho. I got up and made my way to the bleachers. I saw her friend look at me and quickly getting up and walking down the steps away. 'Weird' I thought as I stopped in front of Miriam and looked her in the eyes while trying to gain confidence. "Miriam, I know we don't talk but I wanted to tell you that I really like you and I hope you feel the same way.." I said while my hands formed into fists out of nervousness. She was just looking at me and not saying anything. "I..I really like you too y/n" she said grinning at me and laughing a little. "Wait really?" I asked out of surprise. I was just so happy that she felt the same I almost couldn't contain my happiness. "Yea and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date to the park on Saturday?" I asked hoping she will say a good answer. "Sure I'd love to!" She smiles and started gathering her things and standing up because the bell rang. "Great so I'll see you at- 4 on Saturday?" I asked moving out of the way so she can walk through. "Yep! I'll see ya there! Bye!" She said walking down the steps. 'I cannot believe that just happened' I smiled to myself and made my way down the steps.

_NOT_PROOF_READ❗️❗️🛑