Robaire X |male| reader P.2

"Soooo tell me about this little crush you have" said F/N raising their eyebrows slightly. "SHUSH F/N WE DONT TALK ABOUT IT" (We dont talk about bruno~ Sorry.) I whispered yelled yanking the book from their reach. Then heading downstairs. i placed the book on the living room table and went into the kitchen to grab the boys some water. Thats when i head the most familiar voice say this. "Yo Z, put the book down we don't know whos it it'' Robaire said. right after i heard that i ran as fast and my legs can fuckin takeme to that book. but hen i saw AARON Z READING THE BOOK WITH WIDE EYES! I saw my life flash before my eyes and i grabbed that book like my life depended on it. and then i ran upstairs to scream into my pillow. Thats normal....Right...? When i was running up stairs i ran into F/N walking downstairs. I kept running. when i got into my room, i texted my dad and mom.

You-

Mom and dad you guys NEED to come home!!!!

~BIrthGiver~

what do you mean Y/N isnt Robaire ur favourite

Seed Planter~

                                                  Yeah Y/N, Care to     elaborate?

~you~

NO BC ITS GOING HORRIBLE BECAUSE AARON Z READ MY DIARY AND SO DID F/N

~Birthgiver~

Okay were on our way.

After i got off the phone from my mom and dad i went downstairs to see F/N whispering into Robaires ear. I got curious so i walke up to F/n and asked them what they were saying. Then out of knowhere he grabbed my hand and kissed it, and said "My Love". MAY REPEAT.. MY LOVE!! I am in heaven. at first i thought that F/N told him to do that. but nope. They didnt.

Soon i heard my parents walk in with all the photoshoot supplies. then they started, Throughout the whole thing i could see Robaire steeling glances and winks at me.

After the photoshoot. I went to my room, kinda sad about that fact that this was the only time i was gonna see robaire. until. i heard someone come in. i looked at the door to only see F/N. False hope damn then F/N walked up to me and placed a note on my leg and said "I was talking to robaire to tell him that his phone number wont be in your phone on its own.'' I looked at him confused and lifted the paper to see a number. Getting exited, i typed the number into m flip phone and texted with 'Hey its y/n' soon i got a text back saying "Hello love,"

This was the start of a good romance

!NOT PROOF READ!

DONE FINALLY YAY