Devon X |trans| reader

So this is a trans reader as you can see in the title and I'm just letting you know that this is Female to male and if you want a male to female one with anything just let me know, and also if you want anything related to sexuality's then just let me know! Okay enjoy! 😃✌️
________________________________________________________________
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Devon asked prepping things while looking at you, "yes I'm sure, also thanks for doing this for me" you said sitting in the chair. You were currently getting your hair cut by Devon since all the good hair dressers were too expensive. "Okay just making sure" Devon said chuckling a little and then started cutting. You had a mirror that you were looking into and you saw his focused 'awwww his face is so cute when concentrating' you thought trying to contain your squeal. A little later when he was done you were looking in the mirror and on the verge of tears because you finally found who you are. Tears started spilling out and you looked at Devon and saw him smiling at you. You ran and jumped into his arms while giving him a bone crushing hug "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU" you had said over and over again. He set you down and made sure you didn't fall. "That's not all I have for you" he said walking to another room, you on the other hand didn't notice that he had left. You were to busy fawning over your  new hair. He soon came back with a white and silver box with a light pink ribbon on the top. "Is that for me?" You asked sitting down at the table. He set down the box in front of you and sarcastically said "no it's for the table...Yes it's for you" he sat down across from you while you suspiciously looked at the box. He had pulled pranks like this before. You slowly unwrapped the box and what you saw made you cry. "you got me a binder.." you said hiccuping because of all the crying you had done, you were overjoyed. "Yeah I heard you talking about how you had wanted one so I went and got one" he said leaning back. You got up and run to his chair and hugged the life out of him again. "Thank you so much Devon" you mumbled into his shirt while crying. You had finally found who you were supposed to be :) and he accepted you!
________________________________

                   ⚠️ NOT PROOF READ ⚠️

I'm done! Please tell me if I messed up any and tell me if I did anything wrong :) have a great dayyy!