Jealous Miriam X reader

Start writing your story

You had a lot of male friends. But you never knew that Miriam would be jealous of them. So I was talking to my friend, Her name is T'kya. And I noticed that Miriam kept looking over here. I walked up to her and asked what was wrong. She looked at me and started laughing
I was beyond confused. Like what? She then asked me what kind of relationship me and T'kya had with each-other and I thought that was funny because Miriam was literally my girlfriend. "Oh she's just my friend from elementary. Why?" I honestly already knew the answer but I wanted to hear her say it. "Ohhh haha it's nothing you can go back to her" he said rubbing her neck chucking nervously. "Are you jealous Miriam?" I asked in a silly tone so she would understand that I'm just playing with her. "WHAT?! No I'm not I was just curious." She said blushing like there's no tomorrow. I then smirked and went off to T'kya and told her that I had to go, Miriam looked at me coming back and asked what I was doing. "Am I not allowed to spend time with my girlfriend?" I asked she laughed and took my hand we started walking away.
________________________________________________________________
Not proof read! I haven't posted in a long time so I hope this is good. I've been focusing on my other works but it's not getting anywhere so I decided to just come back to this book! :)