Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ !

𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜
ᴀɴ Eɴᴄᴀɴᴛᴏ X Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Sᴛᴏʀʏ

🄼🄰🄸🄽 🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂 🄻🄸🅂🅃 :

- (𝒀/𝒏) 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
17

- 𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍15(Y/n)'s sister

- 𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
15
(Y/n)'s sister

- 𝑳𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
19
(Y/n)'s sister

- 𝑰𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
21
(Y/n)'s sister

- 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
50
(Y/n)'s mother

- 𝑨𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊̄𝒏 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
48
(Y/n)'s father

- 𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
5
(Y/n)'s cousin

- 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
15
(Y/n)'s cousin

- 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
15
(Y/n)'s cousin
(I thought why not add him as Camilo's twin since I saw this on Instagram and found it cool. What do you guys think?)

- 𝑫𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
21
(Y/n)'s cousin

- 𝑷𝒆𝒑𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
50
(Y/n)'s aunt

- 𝑭𝒆́𝒍𝒊𝒙 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
52
(Y/n)'s uncle

- 𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
50
(Y/n)'s uncle

- 𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍
75
(Y/n)'s grandmother

/!\ BY THE WAY /!\
I was thinking of giving (Y/n) a song, like in the movie. It would be a song that already exists, but I'll change the lyrics a bit, so that you can imagine the scene better.

The song I chose is 'Silent Movies' from Aquilo, which you can find on YouTube or Spotify, it even is in the playlist I made for the fanfic (link below). If you don't like that song, you're free to choose another one for yourself, but, well... the lyrics may not match.

🅳︎🅸︎🆂︎🅲︎🅻︎🅰︎🅸︎🅼︎🅴︎🆁︎ :

I, of course, do not own any of the Encanto characters.

This fanfiction will contain :
- A fucking dysfunctional family (the Madrigals, duh) but they'll get better! Not a spoiler if you've seen the movie
- Bullying (not physical)
- (Y/n) being in a straight relationship (just warning the gays bcz I've seen some comments complaining lol, if you don't like it you can always change the gender of the character or idk)
- (Y/n) being extra
- (Y/n) slaying
- (Y/n) popping off
- ✨Mental Breakdowns✨
- Curse words, occasionally
- The list might go on, please notify me if you find topics that could hurt any reader

It will not contain :
- Smut, I don't do that
- Anyone dying except if I change my mind

𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 :

01. Most events from the movie will be present, but I will try not to involve (Y/n) too much. Mirabel is still the main character 😌.

02. English is not my mother tongue, and if you find any typos or expressions that seem weird, please tell me.

03. Spanish isn't my mother tongue either, but I still tried including some words just because. If it doesn't fit, notify me !

04. In this fanfiction, (Y/n) is a part of the Family Madrigal. This obviously means there won't be any romantic relationship between you and the family members.

05. (Y/n)'s power will be illusions, an idea from a previous reader that I really liked (if you're reading this, don't hesitate to manifest yourself in the comments,I don't know if you'd be comfortable with me tagging you^^). As i was first planning to make her gift invisibility and the idea pleased some of you, (Y/n)'s illusions can also make her invisible to people if she wishes so (that will be further explained in the story).

05. If you're from my previous fanfiction(s), something imperfect or timeless memories, hey there! If you're new, welcome!

06. Enjoy reading ! Hope you'll like it !

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

I made a Spotify playlist where I put the songs that remind me of the main character, what she would maybe listen to, or just the vibes of this book in general. Here's the link if you wanna check it out !

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0TlvtfoWEoSAbwu1hpB8kh?si=eeX8Ca6MSp6D-4qDAHaTsQ&utm_source=copy-link

Hope you like it, it's okay if you don't :)

Don't forget everyone has different taste!