1

(Suga's POV)

      Daichi and I were trying to help my little brother, Kiyoshi with his art project one night since it was due the next day. I knew only a little about this project, only that he had to do something with bleach. We were getting it all set up, covering the table with a cloth to protect the wood, and putting on gloves and aprons. "Hey, Koshi?" Kiyoshi yells from the kitchen. "Yeah?" "Where's the bleach?" "Shouldn't it be in the bathroom?" "Oh, right, thanks!" He responds and runs upstairs.

      After a few minutes, he yells again. "I can't find it!" "I thought you brought some home from school!" "I thought that we had some at home so I didn't bother!" I look over at the clock. It's 10:45 pm. All the stores around are closed by now, and our mom has the car, so we can't go and get some. "Hey Suga, doesn't your mom bleach her hair?" Daichi asks, holding a cup full of paint brushes. "Would that work though?" He shrugs. "I don't see why hair bleach and regular bleach would be too different." "Okay.. well we don't have much of a choice so, I guess we'll try it."

"Kiyoshi?" I yell up the stairs. 

"What?" 

"Do you know where Mom's hair bleach is?" He hesitates. 

"Are you sure that's gonna work?" 

"Look, we don't have a ton of time, here and all the stores are closed. Would you just get the bleach?" 

"Fine."

     A few minutes later, we have the bleach all mixed up and ready to use. "So what is this project anyways?" Daichi asks. "We have to make an art piece by bleaching something on a household object." "That sounds fun!" "Yeah.. I guess so." He pulls an old black hoodie out of a tote bag and says "this is what i'm going to bleach."

     30 minutes later, our hoodies are mostly finished. We're all tuckered out by this point, and Kiyoshi is still working. "Just a few more.." He mumbles. And I hear the hollow thuds of a plastic cup falling off the table. 'It's probably just the water, I'll let Kiyoshi clean it up... I'm too tired to do it myself.'  Unbeknownst to me, it wasn't just the water..

     I wake up to searing pain on the back of my neck, and I look at the clock; It's 12:30. 'I should go check to see what is going on here. After taking my head off the dining room table, I run upstairs to the bathroom and look in the mirror. "AAAAAH!"

Here's the first chapter of my story! I hope you guys like it

word count: 432