3

(Daichi's POV)

I set up a stool in the bathroom right in front of the mirror to dye Suga's hair. "How do you know how to do this?" He asks me. "My sister taught me how to do it when she needed help one time when she dyed her hair before she got it cut. After that, she's just been making me do it. Obviously , in the beginning (when I was writing that word in my head I thought "In the beniging" lmao) I didn't do the best job.. Remember when she had that really messy pink stripe in her hair that one time? That was my fault." "That was you? Whenever someone would ask about it she would say that it was all intensional and that she liked it, but I heard her tell her friend that she hated it. I think it grew on her by the end though. It actually started a trend in her school. I saw the pictures from Kiyoko!"

A few hours later, Suga's hair was all finished. "So, do you like it?" I ask. I think I'm about to fall asleep at this point. It's nearly 4:30 am, we'd only get roughly 1 and a half hours of sleep tonight, but at least we had a nap earlier, even though it was short. "Hm?" Suga asks. He had just gotten out for the shower for the second time tonight, and he just about fell asleep while walking back into his bedroom.

"Do you like your new hair?" I repeat. "Oh, yeah I do." he replies sleepily. He leans on my shoulder and I lead him into his room carefully. "Can you get to bed yourself, or am I going to carry you?" he just replies with "mm.. Sleep." so I have reason to believe he is not going to do it himself. After carefully placing him on his desk chair, I walk over to his bed so that I can open them before I have to try to tuck him in. I wrap his arm around my shoulders and walk him over to his bed. I'm about to leave to go sleep on the couch downstairs when he grabs my wrist and sleepily says, "sleep." "Suga, I'm going downstairs so that I can sleep." He mumbles in his pillow, "No, sleep here." I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks. Well.. I guess it's nice of him to offer me a bed to sleep in, and we've been having sleepovers since we were children.. I'm too tired to really argue with him right now so I climb in on the other side.

..................

(Suga's POV)

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Ugh, I hate alarms. I feel like I only got two hours of sleep, my whole body hurts and my head feels dizzy. I reach out of the warm blankets to turn off my alarm, but I feel a strong tug pulling me back by the waist.

THERE'S SOMETHING IN MY BED!

I look down. It's an arm.

THERE'S AN ARM IN MY BED!

I turn around to find Daichi on the other side. I was wondering why my bed felt different, I guess this is why.

WHY'S HE IN MY BED?

My Memories about the art project toboccle came flooding back. My hair got bleached, and Daichi fixed it for me.

I wonder how my hair looks. I lift Daichi's arm off of me and place it next to him carefully and then walk to the bathroom. The bright lights blind me for a few seconds. My reflection stares back at me with fluffy silver hair. Wait, what day is it? I walk over to my nightstand and look at my phone. (The first result on google says that school starts around 8:30 for them so...)

..................

(Daichi's POV)

"IT'S 7:40!"

I hear clattering and footsteps pounding around on the floors. "Dammit, the shoes." Suga's voice echoes around the house in panic. "Oh, shit I forgot about Daichi." Boots clomp up the stairs clumsily. "DAICHI GET UP, WE'RE LATE!" I immediately sit up. "WE ARE?" I ask, still yelling. "For what?" "FOR SCHOOL YOU IDIOT!"