10

(TW! this one has some pretty mature themes in it..)

...........................

(Suga's POV)

My nose is all stuffy.. I must've cried myself to sleep again. I open my eyes, but it's completely dark, I can't see anything. I turn around, and run into something warm and kinda.. Soft? Oh, i'm under a blanket. I lift my head out of my cocoon and notice little spikes of hair poking out of the edge. Oh! Now I remember. I had a migraine yesterday, and Daichi came over to give me some noise canceling headphones. Come to think of it.. Where are they? I lift up my blanket to go find them, but oh. They're still on my head. I'm such an idiot.

Since Daichi isn't up yet, I'm not going to wake him up yet, he needs his sleep. He's probably pretty stressed about what happened yesterday. I wonder if the waiter has responded yet. I reach over Daichi's body to grab my phone on the nightstand, but my arm slips, and I topple right onto him, but, since he was laying right on the edge, we both end up rolling off the bed, and now we're both stuck in the blanket. Our bodies make a loud padded crash sound.. Kinda like an 'oof' when we land on the floor, and I get the wind knocked out of me. I think he does too, because he starts coughing, and my phone charging cord swings off my nightstand and hits him right in the face! He stops coughing and unplugs it. "Is this what you were looking for?" he laughs and offers it to me. "Such a gentleman." I reply. "Such a damsel in distress." he adds. I fake being offended. "I am no damsel, Sire!" We both laugh.

"So how was dreamland, sleeping beauty?" I ask him. "I should say the same thing to you! You fell asleep almost as soon as I came back!"

I open my phone, and there on the screen, is a reply from the waiter saying that he's available at two today. Currently, it's around 11. My mom's probably already at work right now, but i'll see if my dad's home and see if I might need to make Kiyoshi breakfast, assuming he would just wait for me, since he's an early bird. I text him back.

That works for me. Here's the address of the coffee shop I was thinking of: *****

(Unknown)

Kk

See you there, cutie <3

My stomach wrenches with disgust. "Hey, Suga?" He asks, looking up from his phone. "Yeah?" "I have to go now." "Oh, okay. I'll walk you to the door."

Once he leaves, I start to put on my gloves and grab the keys, when Kiyoshi walks up to me with a smirk on his face. "You getting ready for a date?" "No." he looks surprised at my deadpan answer. "Where are you going, then?" "I'm going to get coffee with Asahi." "Oh, can I come?" He asks. "No, you can't." he pouts. "Why not? I want to see him!" "I have to talk to him about something.." "Fine," he says, rolling his eyes. "Well, I'm going to go now, see you guys later! I step out the door, and get into the car. Once I start driving, I start to feel a little less stressed about this. It'll be fine, Asahi the BFG will help me and then we won't have to worry about him anymore.. But as I pulled into the parking lot, I started to get worried. I had already told Asahi the time and date of this, and he said he was on his way.. I just wish that we could go in together so that he won't be able to try anything while Asahi isn't here. I'm just early, don't stress about this! But still..

Then, Asahi's car pulls in right next to me. He gets out and we walk in together. "So, what does this guy look like, anyways?" "Oh.. he's like.. I'd say he looks like if an american got plastic surgery to look like the walmart version of season 1 Eren Jeager." he bursts out laughing "Really?! That's hilarious!" "BAAAABE!"

That's when I remembered: Noya is the barista at this coffee shop. Asahi turns around and his eyes immediately light up. "Sugamomma! Hii!" he exclaims. "I'm not your mother, Noya." I laugh. Noya gives Asahi a little peck on the lips, leaving Asahi blushing and standing awkwardly. "So what brings you guys here?" he asks. "Oh um.." I need to think of something to say.. "We're here to confront a waiter that hit on Suga the other night. I'm his 'big scary' bodyguard." Asahi interjects. "Aww you're so sweet, Asahi, also, Suga-" he turns his head towards me after seeing Asahi blushing. "Do you need anyone beat up?" Why does he remind me of Kageyama after Hinata served the ball into the back of head? "Um.. no thanks, Noya." Noya leans into my ear and whispers, "So, is he here yet?" I look around and spot him on his phone, waiting for me. Guess he was early too. "Yeah, he's at the table by the window in the corner." I reply. "Ooh." his face turns a little sour. "He hit on me earlier, too." he stops to think for a moment then comes up with something. "Oh! Suga! I have an idea." he pulls Asahi and I around the corner just out of sight from him, but just so he can see the counter if anyone comes to order. "Suga, you need to go to the table, and just kinda.. Idk keep it at small talk, okay? And Asahi," he turns his head away from me. "You need to go to the bathroom and and then pick up a coffee that Suga and you are going to order right after I release you, okay?" "Umm why?" I ask. "Shh- I'm not finished." "Sorry."