8

..................

(Suga's POV)

"So, Daichi, should I drive you home-" "Or are you staying the night?" Kiyoshi interrupts. "KIYOSHI!" He laughs. "Yeah, you can drive me home, Koshi." I can feel Kiyoshi's eyes burning in the back of my head at Daichi using my first name. Mercifully, he doesn't say anything though.

When we get to Daichi's house, he gets out of the car and opens his front door where he immediately gets pulled in the door by his sister, Yui. Still sitting in the driveway, I text him.

Hey, what did Yui pull you for? Lmao

Die Cheese:

Yui wanted to tell me something about her girlfriend TvT

What did she say?

Die Cheese:

She said something about how some guy hit on her but then immediately tripped in a puddle lmao

Lmaoo

Die Cheese:

Then they went out for dinner

:3

Die Cheese:

Why are you still here btw?

Oh lol ig i need to get Kiyoshi home, huh

Die Cheese:

Yeah I'd recommend that course of action

Kk bye daichi

Die Cheese:

Sayonara

I pull out of the driveway and start driving home. "What took you so long?" Kiyoshi asks. "Oh I got a message from someone." "'Kay"

When we get home, I tell my brother to go to bed, greet my parents (Who are sitting across from each other in the living room, stiff and completely silent for some reason??) and then climb the stairs and go to my room. Sitting on my bed, I pull out the waiter's number from my pocket. Should I text him? Surely not. I feel like I should tell him off or something.. Idk. I need to tell Daichi about what happened with him. He probably noticed that I was acting different. I don't want to worry him... I need to get rid of him. I'm going to text him, make sure that he doesn't bother us again and then block him. That way, he'll be gone, and we won't have to worry about this anymore.

I type in the number, and he responds almost immediately.

Hey.

(Unknown)

Do you mind telling me who tf you are?

This is already a red flag.

I'm 'cutie'.

(Unknown)

Oh! Ofc I should've realized. How're you doing this fine evening?

First of all, don't make it sound like we're friends or anything; cut the smalltalk.

(Unknown)

I'm very sorry, but what did I do to get on your bad side?

Look-this isn't the time. I need you to never talk to me again. I'm being serious.

(unknown)

Did your boyfriend get mad? *smirky face emoji*

(A/N: google docs doesn't let you add emojis so..)

First of all, I don't have a boyfriend, and I'm acting all on my own.

..why would you assume he's mad?