2

(Daichi's POV)

     It's about 12:35 in the morning when I hear a scream coming from upstairs. I get up from my spot on the couch and run upstairs. As I'm running, I see the faint yellow light reflecting off the walls. When I reach the landing, I see the bathroom light on. "Suga?"

      He turns his head toward me, his face full of horror as he points to the top of his head. "What do I do?!" He exclaims. "Um... I'll ask my sister." So I called her. "Yui!" "Y'ello?" She responds, as if she's the most awake she's ever been. "Why are you still awake?" I ask. "Why would you call me if you thought I was asleep?" She fires back. "Okay, what do you need?" "suga'shairsomehowgotbleachedandwedon'tknowhowlongit'sbeentherebutit'sreallyburningandweneedhe-" "Woah, slow your roll, man. If you need help, at least let me hear the problem." I take a breath. "Suga's hair somehow got bleached and we don't know how long it's been there but it's burning and we need help!" "Ah, okay well.. Have you tried washing it out?" "no.." I feel like an idiot. "Well, do that! His hair is gonna fall out if you keep it like that!" I pull the phone away from my ear and yell to suga, "Wash your hair to get the bleach out! Quick!" and so he does.

..................

(Suga's POV)

     Now, it's about 1 am and I just got out of the shower and changed into pajamas. My hair surprisingly hasn't fallen out yet, and my scalp isn't burning anymore. "So... now that my hair looks like straw.. What do we do with it?" I ask Daichi, walking into my bedroom. "You could just leave it." He says, looking up from his phone. "I can't go to school looking like this! I'd Die!" "So overdramatic." "Oh yeah? How would you feel going to school looking like you have hay for hair?" "Good point.." He thinks for a moment. "Do you still have that hair dye from Halloween?" "But it's.. silver" "I mean, you looked good in silver on Halloween, why not now?" "You liked it? I thought it turned out horrible." "No, actually it looked really um nice." he said, getting quieter and quieter as the sentence went on. "Hm?" I asked. Did I hear him correctly? "I said it really suits you." that doesn't sound like what he said.. Whatever. "I'll go get it."

     I went looking around in my mom's bin of hair products and found the dye. For halloween, we bought a wig that was supposed to be silver, but it turned out to be blonde, so we had to dye it. "Got it."