Chapter 9 | Jace

Rolling over I rubbed my face trying to wipe the sleep away. The after party last night was another one for the books. There were girls everywhere in little to nothing. I used to wonder why chicks wore so little when they went to parties no matter the weather but once I got to high school I stopped caring. Hey, if you wanted to wear a shirt that stopped right beneath your nipples in thirty degree weather, that's fine by me. Body heat does wonders.

Carefully walking to my bedroom door, my head pounding with each step, I peeked out of my room hoping to find the hallway clear of sleeping bodies. Looking right then left I walked my naked ass to the bathroom. Opening the door a high pitched scream damn near had me jumping out of my skin making my headache go from a ten to a thousand.

"What the hell? Get out!" She screamed from her sitting position on the toilet trying to pull her pants up.

"This is my house! You get out! What the fuck are you doing? Shitting? You just shit first thing in the morning in other people's houses? What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you? You're standing in my face naked as the day you were born without the slightest decency to cover your dick and balls!"

Who the hell does this chick think she is? "This is my house! Wipe your vag and get out!"

"Can I have some privacy?"

Rolling my eyes I exited the bathroom slamming the door behind me so she would know that I was irritated. I needed to have a talk with Tyler and Reid about the morning crew. There needed to be a time for leftover people from the party to be out. Before noon I thought was a giving rule.

"Yo." Turning my head, Reid stood shirtless at the top of the stairs wiping an apple on his shorts.

"What's up Dawson?"

"Did you just get done fucking or something?"

"I was trying to take a shower but there's somebody IN THERE!" I bagged on the door. "How long does it take to wipe? You better not be shitting in my house!"

"Don't rush me!"

"Who is that?" He laughed taking a bite from his apple.

I shrugged my shoulders, "She was here when I walked in. Thought she was yours."

"What does she look like?"

"Black hair, brown eyes, has a mole on her chin."

"You noticed a small mole on her chin?" He chuckled.

"It's not small."

The bathroom door was yanked open and the chick came out looking extremely pissed off. What the hell did she have to be mad about? I gave her privacy to wipe and she took forfuckingever. I didn't even hear the toilet flush or the faucet. Nasty mother-

"It's a birthmark asshole." She walked down the hall with her attitude shoved up her ass.

"She didn't even wash her hands." I said disgusted, closing the door behind me. Walking over to the toilet there was indeed her yellow piss inside. "And drink some fucking water! Your piss should not be this yellow." Flushing, I took my morning piss before turning on the shower.

Lowering my head I let the hot water wet my hair before lathering it with shampoo to get the smell of cigarettes out from last night. Rinsing the shampoo I continued to wash my body and my hair again with care not realizing that I was humming the song I played for Sweets in the car - Sweets! I was supposed to take her out today!

"SHIT!" Yanking back the shower curtain I hurried out the shower slipping on the tile floor. We definitely needed to put a bathmat down before I lost my life.