𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

Laurie Laurence x Reader

Summary: Laurie is looking for a shelter at your house after he left the March house.

Warnings: None

Author: Vintage-marina on Tumblr!

Word Count: 1425

——————————————————

Safely in your home you were tucked underneath a knitten blanket with a cup of tea in your hand. The wind wiffeled and the trees were creaking. With the stars dancing in the universe.

Last friday was the day that it was oficially winter or so you had declared after the first snowflake fell on the grass. The child in you was enjoyed and during the day you walked with a friend in the woods.

But now it was cold, very cold, you almost sweared you could feel it in your bones. It would be madness if someone isn't inside their safe warm house. You sipped from your cup and watched the flame in your chimney.

You heard a knock on your window then followed by a knock on your door. Who on earth would knock so late on someone's house, do they want to scare a lady or something? You set your tea down and shrugged of your blanket and walked towards the door.

"Who are y-'' You said in a stern voice when you unlocked the small glasswork.

A sheepish Laurie stood in your line of view and you let out a gasp. Maybe from worry or from relieve, you didn't knew.

"Oh my. Laurie, what-what are you doing here? Come inside!"

Quickly you closed the window and unlocked the door, you took his gloved hand in yours and pulled him inside. A wash of cold air danced into your home and you grimaced.

"Hi,'' he grinned.

''Hi,'' you eyed him from head to toe. His nose and his cheeks were red and in his black hair you saw little snowflakes scattering around, your thumb went to his eyebrow to brush out the snow that fell on his face.

''You must be so cold,'' you said softly to him cupping his cheeks.

''Indeed I am, I must say I am very cold.''

He wasn't.

He was chilly, but wouldn't never admit it to you in fear that he couldn't bask in your attentiveness.

You pulled your hands away and stepped back. ''Make yourself home my boy. I will be setting up some new tea.'' With that you walked towards the kitchen and set up the kettle on the stove.

He touched his cheek and shrugged of his outside gear. He sat on your couch and fideled with the green cushions on it.

You came back with two new cups and you sat next to him. If your parents were home they would have scolded you for sitting so close to a boy who isn't your fiance (sadly). You gave him his cup and you looked at him.