𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲

Laurie Laurence x Reader

Summary: You see the Laurence boy outside, and decide you want to meet him. 

Warnings: None

Author: rainelikerain on Tumblr!

Words: 1961

——————————————————

You stood by the window on Christmas morning, wondering what on earth the Laurence boy was doing.

Theodore Laurence was a boy that lived across from your house. You never ever seen him go out, he was always shut inside his room, being tutored by Mr. Brooke. He was never allowed to see anyone, and that was quite bizzare to you and your sisters. You were never shut away from anyone, you all had places to be and things to do. Meg was off to the Kings House most days, Jo had to teach Beth, Amy has school and you worked with hannah. There was always something to do, someone to see.

Amy walked over to you, trying to get a peak at what you where looking at through the small window.

"Is that the Laurence boy?" Amy asked, squeezing her head next to yours. Meg, Beth and Jo then ran over to see where the Laurence boy was and what he was doing.

"He is out?"

"Where is he?"

"There, have a look"

"Oh yes I can see him now."

"Ouch Jo that was my foot!"

Everyone was squeezing and shuffling to get a glimpse of him. It was like they hadn't seen a boy before.

"That boy is suffering for society and fun. His grandpa does not know what's good for him, and keeps him shut up all alone. He needs a lot of jolly boys to play with, or somebody young and lively. I've a great Mind to go over and tell the old gentleman so" Jo said, feeling quite sorry for the boy. After all, how could the girls ever imagine being shut up all alone and doing work all the time?

"I have heard he is half Italian, and his mother and father are dead and he's an orphan" Amy said, as Meg hit her arm looking quite disappointed.

"Amy! Don't be so rude! The boy is sweet and kind, we should go over and see him. I dont mind that he is an orphan, do you Y/N?"

"Oh not at all! Why should it matter? I would love to get to know him! We should all go and visit him together!" You said excitedly, and they all agreed. You had never really interacted with boys before, you were always brought up with girls. You had been to a girls only school, your father has been at war for quite some time so only girls have been around. 

You and your sisters had gotten your coats on, gloves, hat and scarf and headed out. But, in fact, you were all not going to see the Laurence boy. Meg was off to the Kings as usual, Beth and Jo were off to the Hummels to aid to Mrs. Hummels children, Amy was off to aunt March's to practice her painting, and you were supposedly off to get Amy some pickled limes and Marmee some gloves. You hadn't told the girls you were actually going to see the Laurence boy, and without them. You knew it would Hurt their feelings, so you kept it a secret. That was extremely foolish of you.