A killer

Wilbur POV
"Karl! Welcome back, man!" I said, seeing the blond. "Thanks for coming so quickly."

"I'm sorry it took me so long." He said, eyes saddening.

"Did you find anything to help them?"

"Wilbur," he said, pausing. "They're still sleeping, I don't know if it was a sickness or poison but there's not waking them up."

"Why do you think I wasn't affected, Karl?" I asked after a long time. "In all your travels around the world, is there anything you could think of?"

"Because your immune."

"What do you mean immune?" At this point I was just confused. Immune to what?

"Did King Philza really never tell you?" He asked, shocked.

"No, tell me what?" I'm not going to lie, I was still confused.

"You're aware of Queen Kristen's past correct?"

"How she was the goddess of death, yes."

"Did your father ever tell you of how she lost her immortality?"

"When she married she just gave it up." I stated, simply

"No, she was sick." He corrected. "When she was pregnant with you and prince technoblade she fell ill."

"But she was immortal it wouldn't have killed her."

"But it would have killed you," he continued. "And technoblade."

"So how does that make me immune?"

"Immorality means immortal to death." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, but I guess to everyone else it might have been. "She prayed to XD and they traded it in to make her immune to that sickness. Some of her immunity spread to you and prince technoblade."

"Oh." I didn't know what else to say.

"You would never get sick or even have allergies, while not a drop of blood was spilled from Prince Technoblade."

"Thank you, Karl. Thank you for telling me."

"Anytime your highness. I do have to be going now, I'm sorry I could not be more help."

"You were plenty of help," I said, hugging him goodbye. "I'll see you later Karl."

"Goodbye, your highness." He said.

Time skip brought to you by a llama

"You should've met him, Dreamy!" I exclaimed, collapsing on my bed.

"Met who, your highness?" He asked.

"Please stop with the formalities." I groaned.

"Habit." He shrugged, stepping into my closet.

"Yeah, half the time." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways who is it your talking about exactly?" He laughed.

"Clay." I sighed.

"Oh now I understand it all," he said, sarcastically. "Who the fuck is Clay?"

"The guy in the village?" I said.

"Oh a commoner?" He mocked. "And how will Ranboo react?"

"He won't know?" I rolled my eyes

"Keeping secrets from your advisor and you haven't even been a king for a month." He raised a brow.

"Shut up," I laughed, throwing a pillow at him. "Who cares what ranboo thinks?"

"I know you've never," he joked again. "So tell about this Clay."

"He has dirty blonde hair, the sweetest smile and his eyes! Oh they're a gorgeous emerald green and—"

"When I said tell me about him I meant how you met, don't drool all over your bed." He threw the pillow back at me.

"You're no fun dreamy." I whined.

"I'm your knight, fun's not in my job description." He said, still rummaging through my clothing.

"Neither is being my friend but here you are." I pointed out.

"Just tell me how you met so we can get on with the actual important things," he said, finally pulling out clothes and throwing them at me. "And get changed while you do it."

"He was working at a shop in the market and then we started talking." I said before remembering the emerald. "Oh wait that reminds me I have a gift for you."

"For me?" He questioned as I finished changing.

"Here," I said pulling out the bag. "I got it from Clay's shop. It...It reminded me of you."

"XD, it's beautiful," he remarked, just above a whisper. "I—why—thank you."

"Of course, your my Dreamy," I laughed. "I had to."

"Thank you so much Wilbur, really just thank you—"

"Your highness!? Your highness!?" A frantic knocking came at the door.

"Ranboo?" I asked, running to open the door. "Ranboo what's wrong?"

"It's your fault!" A short servant came in, looking to be about Tommy's age. I soon recognized him to be Tommy's personal servant and knight. He looked like hell. "It's your fucking fault!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, snapping back into reality and confusion. I looked to my advisor with confusion. "Ranboo? What's he talking about?"

"It's all your fault!" Tubbo screamed again, with enough pain to out burn 1000 suns. "He's dead! It's your fault! Fuck you."

"Tubbo—" Dream warned. 

"You're the reason this all happened!" The shorter screamed again, ignoring my knight. "You're the fucking reason—"

"Tubbo, please." Ranboo said, trying to stop him from continuing.

"If you hadn't been immune—" still continued.

"Immune?" I asked again. "Immune to what, Tubbo?"

"You're the cause of your family being asleep!" He ignored me. "You're the cause of Tommy's fucking death!"

"You will hold your tounge!" Dream pushed Tubbo against the wall. His voice boomed with the anger of 100 suns. I had never heard him scream like he did before. His voice sounded somewhat strange, familiar but not like it was coming from him. He had a strange accent, but decided to ignore it for now.

I was confused, distracted, hurt. Tommy was dead. But I couldn't—wouldn't—cry. Not today, not in front of them. Not as their king.

"Dream." I commanded. "Let him speak."

"You're highness—" he tried to caught back.

"I said let him speak." I glared. "You may hold him like a prisoner all you want, but let him speak."

"Wilbur—" he tried once more.

"No, Dream." I said, shutting him down. "No. What do you mean Tommy's death?"

"He died!" Tubbo continued, struggling to break free from the masked man grasp. "He fucking died and you just sat here in your room!"

"He's...dead?" I asked. No, I would not break. I am not going to cry, I am not going to cry, I am not going to cry.

"If you weren't immune to everything then your family wouldn't have been drugged!"

"Drugged?" How did he know what was used on them? "What do you mean drugged? What type of drugs?"

"The untraceable ones." He sighed. "The ones you can slip into their foods without them knowing. The ones that make you sleep, permanently. The ones that kill slowly and painfully."

"How do you know this?" I asked, stepping closer. "Tubbo how do you know this?"

"Because I'm the one who drugged them."

Shit.

Word count: 1114
Eyyyyy I got another chapter now I go. Please do vote and comment! Really means a lot!