A fight

George POV

"You fucking bitch!" I woke up with a jolt. I looked up to see Dream, fuming with anger and the door wide open. As I went to stand up, I was knocked with his full force against the wall.

"What the fuck, Dream!?" I yelled, squirming against him, as he pinned me with his arm right under my throat.

"You mother fucking asshole!" He screamed back at me, his voice as thick as it was when we first became guards. He was furious, and I had no clue why.

"What the hell is going on?" Sapnap said, rushing through the door at the sound of all the commotion.

"After all we've fucking been through!" Dream screeched once more, shoving me against the wall again, and punching me right under the eye.

"Stop it!" Tears pooled in my eyes, as I saw Sapnap rush towards us. "Dream! Clay! Stop!"

"Dream!" Nick yelled, grabbing him by the arms, yanking them behind his back and forced him back as I caught my breath. "What the hell is happening!?"

"That's a question George should fucking answer!" The masked man struggled against his hold, still trying to jump at me.

"Hey!" Nick commanded. "Stop! Calm the fuck down. What the hell was that about? George?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I asked, relaxing slightly as Dream seemed to do the same. "He just came in and started beating the shit out of me."

"Dream?" Sapnap turned his head back to him, accusation lacing his voice. "What the hell? I thought you and the king were supposed to be on your way by now."

"He didn't want to." He muttered, locking the door and taking off his mask to set it aside on the table.

"He didn't want to do what?" I asked, piecing together their obvious stupidity as I spoke. "Dream what did you ask him to do?"

"I asked him to run away with me." He glared at me. "He declined after it was his fucking idea."

"You were going to...you were going to run away with him?" I asked, my voice breaking, and anger clouding my vision. I was pissed.

"Not like it matters anymore." He grumbled.

"You didn't tell me," I said, raising my voice. For being colorblind, I was sure seeing red. "You didn't say goodbye."

"George—" he started, shock and apology in his eyes.

"No." I stopped him, stepping forward. I shoved him again and again until he was against a wall with each sentence. "I left my entire life behind because we were supposed to be friends for life. I left behind my friends, my family, and I did it with a smile because it was going to be a new adventure."

"George!" Sapnap yelled, stepping up to detain me.

"Oh cause you're any better Nick!?" I screeched. "You knew. You fucking knew he was going to leave and you didn't care."

"Of course I fucking cared!" He yelled back at me. "But I also want him to be happy."

"And what about Wilbur?" I asked, continuing my rant. I was furious. After all they could have done, and making the only possible king run away was their best idea. They would have died without me. "Did either of you idiots think about him?"

"Of course I did, he's the one who brought up the idea to me!" Dream defended his actions.

"To who?" I thundered. "Dream or Clay?"

"You know what I'm going to say." He collapsed onto his bunk.

"You absolute idiot!" I screamed, astonished by their continued utter stupidity. "He told you a fantasy! He told you something he wished could happen but to fantasize about something and actually have to turn that down is something entirely different."